Sending drone for repairs??
537 6 2023-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AtEY4j5LZ0ll
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223711 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I just took my mini 3 pro out the other day and it got what's called a jello effect, it was flying above sea Infront of cliffs in a coastal area, I'm guessing that factors like wind and temperatures and how it's flown can effect the camera.  Just for peace of mind though I no longer have the original box for my drone but if I needed to send it for repairs paid for by myself would not having the original box be an issue when sending it to yourselfs??
2023-11-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sent in a Mini 2 for repairs without the original box and it wasn't an issue.  Just make sure it is packed with protection for the drone during transit.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Here are some instructions for you on the packaging. Hope this helps.
- Do not only use the original packaging for shipping, always use a proper over box when return goods.
- Always use a solid box and strong tape. Do not use an envelope to ship back goods.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_AtEY4j5LZ0ll
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I'm guessing using the original box only matters if it's still in warranty?
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_AtEY4j5LZ0ll
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-27 05:37
I sent in a Mini 2 for repairs without the original box and it wasn't an issue.  Just make sure it is packed with protection for the drone during transit.

Just seen this,thanks mate I'm guessing they'll probs only want original packaging if it's still in warranty, just someone decided to chuck my original box out
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AtEY4j5LZ0ll Posted at 11-27 10:59
Just seen this,thanks mate I'm guessing they'll probs only want original packaging if it's still in warranty, just someone decided to chuck my original box out

Hi there, if you don't have the original box, it is alright. Please pack the unit properly to keep away from second damage during transportation. Please rest assured, the local team will check it when they receive the package.
2023-11-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_AtEY4j5LZ0ll Posted at 11-27 10:59
Just seen this,thanks mate I'm guessing they'll probs only want original packaging if it's still in warranty, just someone decided to chuck my original box out

No problem.  I got great service when I sent my drone in for repairs and I'm sure you will also.  
2023-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules