Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gringa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 628980 ft
United States

Hi,
I have DJI Air 2S since last year.
I was flying yesterday, the controller was 50% charged and it just shut down in the middle of the flight. Fortunately the drone came back home automatically.

I was trying to charge the controller and it just does not charge, not responding. No life whatsoever.

Does anyone had a a smiliar issue with this model or has an idea what to do?

Thanks

2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Gringa. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to leave the remote controller on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? In addition, please provide us the serial number of the remote controller so we can check it further. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-11-27
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-27 19:57
Hi, Gringa. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to leave the remote controller on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? In addition, please provide us the serial number of the remote controller so we can check it further. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi, thanks for replying. I have left it for charging overnight.

I am unable to read the serial number, it is so small at the back. I can send you a picture of the number to read but a private message window does not allow adding images. Can you let me know your email address to send the picture of the serial?
2023-11-27
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
United States

Left charging for 24h in vain. The controller is like dead, no responding whatsoever.
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gringa Posted at 11-27 20:04
Hi, thanks for replying. I have left it for charging overnight.

I am unable to read the serial number, it is so small at the back. I can send you a picture of the number to read but a private message window does not allow adding images. Can you let me know your email address to send the picture of the serial?

Thank you for the information provided. Are you using the standard remote controller or an RC with a built-in screen (DJI RC, RC Pro, or Smart Controller)? Also, please confirm if the remote controller is within the warranty period by checking on this link https://service.dji.com/device/search?re=US&lang=en . Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-30
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Peru

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-30 01:34
Thank you for the information provided. Are you using the standard remote controller or an RC with a built-in screen (DJI RC, RC Pro, or Smart Controller)? Also, please confirm if the remote controller is within the warranty period by checking on this link https://service.dji.com/device/search?re=US&lang=en . Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, it looks like it's still on warranty. It is a standard RC, not in-built screen
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gringa Posted at 12-2 14:57
Hi, it looks like it's still on warranty. It is a standard RC, not in-built screen

Sorry for the late response. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . The warranty will be applied depending on the result of the damage assessment that will be conducted on the RC. Feel free to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-4
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Peru

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 21:45
Sorry for the late response. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . The warranty will be applied depending on the result of the damage assessment that will be conducted on the RC. Feel free to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your understanding.

Send to where? Hong Kong?
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gringa Posted at 12-5 20:17
Send to where? Hong Kong?

You may contact the link provided above, Gringa for the guidelines on how to send the said remote controller to us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-7
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-7 02:33
You may contact the link provided above, Gringa for the guidelines on how to send the said remote controller to us. Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, I'm supposed to send to Netherlands.

Can someone tell me which part is the postcode and which part is the city name here?

Daelderweg 21,6361 HK NUTH,The Netherlands

Is it:
6361 HK
NUTH

or:
HK NUTH

respectively?
2023-12-29
Use props
fans2979f8b4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296896 ft
United States

Have double checked charging cord is good...make sure it works on something else.. that was my problem.
2023-12-30
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Brazil

fans2979f8b4 Posted at 12-30 15:27
Have double checked charging cord is good...make sure it works on something else.. that was my problem.

Yes, I checked multiple times. It is fine.
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gringa Posted at 2023-12-29 04:10
Ok, I'm supposed to send to Netherlands.

Can someone tell me which part is the postcode and which part is the city name here?

Hello, Gringa. Sorry for the late response. Please check the information below. Thank you for your understanding.

Postal: 6361 HK
City: Nuth
1-2 01:58
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-2 01:58
Hello, Gringa. Sorry for the late response. Please check the information below. Thank you for your understanding.

Postal: 6361 HK

Thanks, I already figured it out
1-2 02:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gringa Posted at 1-2 02:00
Thanks, I already figured it out

You are most welcome, Gringa. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Take care always.
1-4 00:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules