lost drone
534 3 2023-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
royalb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149094 ft
United States

I have the last coordinates for my phantom 4 pro but it is not there.  Can I get coordinates for where the drone actually crashed? I have the txt file from my mobile but can't seem to upload it as a zip file here.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your aircraft. Please note that In the app flight records, the last recorded coordinates are the coordinates of the place where the drone lost, not the position where the aircraft eventually falls. If you managed to recover the crashed unit, you may create a repair case at https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index .
2023-11-28
Use props
royalb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149094 ft
United States

thank you for your reply.  do you have any idea how far out I should look from the last coordinates?  I probably am not asking what I'm trying to ask...but i have spent hours and hours looking for this drone - I've been...i don't know, out 200' or more from the last coordinates....nothing.  
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

royalb Posted at 12-8 10:25
thank you for your reply.  do you have any idea how far out I should look from the last coordinates?  I probably am not asking what I'm trying to ask...but i have spent hours and hours looking for this drone - I've been...i don't know, out 200' or more from the last coordinates....nothing.

Hi, royalb. Regretfully, we don't have that information. If you are unable to retrieve it, you can report a flyaway case via Flyaway Service. After successful registration, a DJI customer service agent will contact you and communicate with the service solution. Here is the link to submit a report: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/flyaway. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules