Autofocus isn't working
640 5 2023-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PROFIMC
lvl.2
Russia

My autofocus isn't working. The problem appears and disappears by itself periodically. The settings are set to "autofocus".

And if I quickly start changing the direction up down, the focus appears. Then it stops working again. Can you tell me what I can do about it?

2023-11-29
Use props
PROFIMC
lvl.2
Russia

The problem's gone. Connected 1 time to the application on my phone. But I wouldn't want to be dependent on my phone. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Autofocus works in any position except horizontal

UPD: Autofocus occasionally stops working. You have to connect to the phone. Then I have to reboot. And only then everything starts working correctly. Please solve this problem!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rHiholxiAgSZpci-z9rE5dPmTxEl8byg/view?usp=drive_link

2023-11-29
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

PROFIMC Posted at 11-29 07:39
The problem's gone. Connected 1 time to the application on my phone. But I wouldn't want to be dependent on my phone. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Autofocus works in any position except horizontal

quite dark, have you this problem in daylight, too?
2023-11-29
Use props
PROFIMC
lvl.2
Russia

UweE Posted at 11-29 10:56
quite dark, have you this problem in daylight, too?

Yes. I tried it in a bright room. But the fact is that the problem disappears after connecting to the application on the phone.

After some time it appears again.
2023-11-29
Use props
Darrell B.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342313 ft
United States

Mine is having the same issue, but I’m unable to get the autofocus to work at all.  It hunts, but never locks.  The focus is “stuck” in macro.  Resetting camera and connecting to app did not help.  I’m forced to send it for repair.  Gimbal also sticks when booting up, an issue others are having as well.
2023-12-1
Use props
PROFIMC
lvl.2
Russia

Darrell B. Posted at 12-1 18:59
Mine is having the same issue, but I’m unable to get the autofocus to work at all.  It hunts, but never locks.  The focus is “stuck” in macro.  Resetting camera and connecting to app did not help.  I’m forced to send it for repair.  Gimbal also sticks when booting up, an issue others are having as well.

Look in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=302478

Do you have the same errors ?
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules