Pocket 3 Mimo Connection
775 7 2023-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I was out shooting some video the other day with the Pocket 3 and for some reason I couldn't get the Mimo app to connect to my phone and when it did it was real laggy and disconnected. It worked perfect before at other times and places, but I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem. I wasn't far away from the camera. Maybe the area I was in had wifi interference??? It was in a park that was close to an interstate and some surrounding houses but that's about it.  Let me know if anyone's had this problem.  
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using. Try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device using our website then check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, you may provide us with a video showing the issue so we check it further. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-30
Use props
fansa1d5dec7
New
United States

I have this same issue with my pocket 3. It was fine for the first few days of shooting and then the connect/screen goes blank. It started happening on my iphone so I switched to my iPad Pro and the same issue.
3-5 10:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa1d5dec7 Posted at 3-5 10:21
I have this same issue with my pocket 3. It was fine for the first few days of shooting and then the connect/screen goes blank. It started happening on my iphone so I switched to my iPad Pro and the same issue.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. May I know what is the model of your iPhone? Please make sure to download the latest version of DJI Mimo from our official website to check if the problem persists. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Have a nice day.
3-5 22:00
Use props
kartik saju
New

India

DJI Tony Posted at 3-5 22:00
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. May I know what is the model of your iPhone? Please make sure to download the latest version of DJI Mimo from our official website to check if the problem persists. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Have a nice day.

I downloaded the latest version from the website but still I am not able to connect my dji pocket 3 with mimo app. The device is visible but when I click in connect is says turn on the device and try again.
I tried reinstalling, restarting, formatting and still the issue stays the same
3-20 01:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kartik saju Posted at 3-20 01:23
I downloaded the latest version from the website but still I am not able to connect my dji pocket 3 with mimo app. The device is visible but when I click in connect is says turn on the device and try again.
I tried reinstalling, restarting, formatting and still the issue stays the same

Hi. Can you please try swiping down from your Pocket 3 and then go to → Settings → Wireless Connection → Reset Wi-Fi → Reset. Try connecting again after the reset. Also, check the mobile phone’s Wi-Fi if the Wi-Fi SSID of the Pocket 3 can be found. You can go to Wireless Connection and then select Wi-Fi Info to view the device's Wi-Fi name and password. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
3-20 03:45
Use props
Old Engineer
New
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-11-30 00:20
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using. Try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device using our website then check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, you may provide us with a video showing the issue so we check it further. Thank you for your understanding.

It would be more useful to tell us whether Mimo uses wi Fi or Bluetooth or both. At home, I can use wi fi away from home, should I use Bluetooth? Can I use Bluetooth? Away from home, not near wi fi, can I connect using wi fi?

Urgent! Need response so I can film April 08 /24 eclipse!
4-7 11:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Old Engineer Posted at 4-7 11:04
It would be more useful to tell us whether Mimo uses wi Fi or Bluetooth or both. At home, I can use wi fi away from home, should I use Bluetooth? Can I use Bluetooth? Away from home, not near wi fi, can I connect using wi fi?

Urgent! Need response so I can film April 08 /24 eclipse!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When connecting the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 to the DJI Mimo app, it is recommended to turn on both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections on your mobile device as required. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Best of luck with your Eclipse film! We appreciate your valued support.
4-7 19:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules