583 7 2023-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9aifcgLJw58A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53107 ft
Czechia

Hi,
my Mini 3 pro sometimes turns a little to the side after stopping. Is that normal and expected?
I crashed the drone pretty early and had to change all propellers. I don't know if it was happening before I changed the props.

I just want to know if this is normal, and also happening to others, or if it may be because of the crash.
Thanks for your advice!

2023-11-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it the drone or the gimbal turning? The .txt flight log might show which.
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. This is not the experience we want you to have. Since the unit experienced a crash, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_9aifcgLJw58A
lvl.1
Czechia

I just checked the past footage, and it seems like this wasn't happening right after the crash. I tried the compass and RC calibration today, and it still seems to be having issues. It was a pretty windy day though.

I'll contact support when I'll have all the logs & footage ready, and after I do all the calibrations.
2023-12-3
Use props
Zoooom
lvl.4

Australia

It's the wind. I was flying a Mini 2 SE long distance the other day and had to stop the drone to reset the gimbal. For some reason, they will start flying diagonally and you notice your video crabbling diagonally. Stopping fixes it.
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_9aifcgLJw58A
lvl.1
Czechia

I did the IMU calibration today and it looks like that fixed it. Thanks for your help everyone!
I also noticed that when I do the 'both sticks up' motion, the drone dips a little (lowers its altitude) when stopping. I don't know if it used to do it before the IMU calibration.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_9aifcgLJw58A
lvl.1
Czechia

Actually it's not fine. I tried it today again and after several calibrations, it's still doing it.
2023-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Based upon the video, I would not worry myself.
I have seen far worse movements (without stick inputs) on my drones.
1-14 01:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules