437 8 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17520892 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

I noticed that when i turn the horizon moves up or down a little. Ie when i turn right and when i start the move the horizon does not stay where it is when it is hovering but it moves a little up and stays there while i move, the same happens for left(it is more visible when i am at zoom)
Any ideas? Is this a problem?

Thanks,
George
2023-12-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could it be as simple as, having the wrong gimbal option selected?  

2023-12-3
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Blériot53 Posted at 12-3 02:14
Could it be as simple as, having the wrong gimbal option selected?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSF-O70iF5I

Oh come on please!
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you show us a video for further checking? Thank you very much.
2023-12-3
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 21:06
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you show us a video for further checking? Thank you very much.

Hi and thanks for the reply,
Please have a look on the below youtube link. Tried to upload the video from mobile but i could not(currently i do not have access to a pc)

https://youtu.be/AS5C-Q_MWnQ

Thanks,
George

Ps note how the top of the buildings and the sky ,as soon as the drone starts to turn
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 12-3 22:50
Please have a look on the below youtube link. Tried to upload the video from mobile but i could not(currently i do not have access to a pc)

Thank you very much. I will forward this to the related team to confirm whether it's normal. I will give you an update. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 12-3 22:50
Please have a look on the below youtube link. Tried to upload the video from mobile but i could not(currently i do not have access to a pc)

Hi. Thank you for patiently waiting. After checking your video with the related team. They confirmed that this is normal. Have a nice day.
2023-12-5
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-5 00:10
Hi. Thank you for patiently waiting. After checking your video with the related team. They confirmed that this is normal. Have a nice day.

Thanks very much!!!

George
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are always welcome, George. You can always reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules