French Polynesia - the Tuamotu`s (Tikehau, Rangiroa, Fakarava)
351 6 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mister_b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1721089 ft
  • >>>
Germany

After our stay in the so-called Society Islands (Tahiti, BoraBora & Moorea), we move on to a less touristy area of French Polynesia, the Tuamotu Archipelago.

Tikehau - The atoll is the first on the standard route through the Tuamotu area. Honestly, we didn't even have it on the screen because it isn't particularly advertised compared to the 2 others. Luckily we decided to stay. We lived in a water bungalow on a dreamy little resort island. From the island we went for walks, canoe tours and dives in an untouched landscape. The atoll's most famous dive site is a remarkable gathering place for a variety of marine life.

Fakarava – perhaps the most remote and lonely place I have been so far... A breathtaking landscape, untouched by humanity. First, let's take a bird's eye view of the surroundings. Only a small number of people can stay in the Raimiti guesthouse. Rooms without windows or doors – pure contact with the environment – far away from the distractions of everyday life. Between this exclusive piece of nature lies one of the most spectacular diving sites in the world - the Wall of Sharks. Inside the channel there are hundreds of gray reef sharks, at the end of the channel we find a very healthy garden full of corals. A fantastic end to our trip through French Polynesia.

Rangiroa - It`s the most crowded island of the Tuamotu Atoll. The main attraction is the tiputa channel with its location loyal dolphins. They like the divers and keep a close eye on who visits them. As usual on channels with strong currents, you will find a wide variation of different marine life.

2023-12-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazing underwater scenes and great videos.
2023-12-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Magnificent location - little slice of paradise.   The underwater scenes were spectacular.    I've been to Tahiti but I guess I missed out on the Tuamotus.  
2023-12-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not fair,    you're just trying to make us jealous as were in the grey of winter here.
2023-12-4
Use props
mister_b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1721089 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 12-4 03:29
Not fair,    you're just trying to make us jealous as were in the grey of winter here.

I´m in preperation for a trip to Indonesia in two weeks - No time for winter
2023-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb work!
1-14 02:26
Use props
Mirek 22
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3529747 ft
Italy

Very nice place in the world, you filmed and made videos nicely.
Good job.
1-15 10:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules