FW question - newbie
374 7 2023-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
awsmits
lvl.1

United States

Hi, please bear with this newbie as I try to learn about the DJI system. Just bought the Goggles v2 off ebay and am learning about FW that I need. I plan to use the goggles with both the caddx air unit and also the O3 air unit (for fixed wing airplane FPV). I read that there are two FW versions on the goggles v2, but all I see reported in the settings is FW 1.06.00.00. Are there different FW for the FPV and Digital FPV systems, and how do I determine what I have. Confused!
2023-12-4
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

For the vista you need the second to last. Don't know the numbers but don't get the newest.
2023-12-4
Use props
awsmits
lvl.1

United States

I heard that, but how does one determine what FW is on the goggles? I only see 1.06.00.00.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hey Captain, thank you for your question, l have forward to the engineer, we will get back to you once we have the answer. thank you so much for your patience.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are planning to use the DJI FPV Goggles V2 with your DJI FPV System/Vista Air unit, you must use the firmware v01.00.06.08 on the unit to ensure connection with the Goggles. If you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-12-5
Use props
awsmits
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it. However, I don't think you've answered my question...that is, how does one determine the FW on the goggles? If I go to Settings in the goggles, it says FW Version 1.06.00.00. If I use DJI Assistant, it confirms that I am on FW Version 1.06.00.00, with an upgrade to 1.07.00.00 possible. So would I need to downgrade my goggles to 1.00.06.08? I don't see how to do that in DJI Assistant 2.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for your answer, DJI FPV goggles V2 with DJI O3 Air unit and DJI digital mapping system (caddx air) need to switch models, after switching models, the firmware version of the glasses is different.
Switching path: Settings-About-Switching Models
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_lysYEf6fQzLI
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for that response. As you directed, when I change models in the goggles menu and report, the FW of the goggles does not change. So I still don’t see how I can downgrade just the Vista model mode.
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules