577 16 2023-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm curious what luck others are having finding the new osmo 3, in particular, the content creators version.

I actually had ordered mine from a large CA camera chain yesterday.  I was given a 12/10 arrival date by them and then received a phone call today from them that DJI had changed all of their delivery dates to mid January now.  

This seems like a rather large miss by DJI, especially for the holidays!  Not a good look for DJI on this one for sure!
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have the order number? I'll look into the details and check for the latest updates. Thank you.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The order# is 958764.  That was from Samy's Camera in CA.
2023-12-5
Use props
misticjeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73609 ft
United States

I ordered my Creator Combo from DJI on Dec 1 and it shipped today, Dec 5.

2023-12-5
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They aren't in short supply from what I can see - must just be your store not having stock at the moment.
2023-12-6
Use props
djiuser_NLw3UM0fZigh
New

United States

IftiBashir Posted at 12-6 01:48
They aren't in short supply from what I can see - must just be your store not having stock at the moment.

That's odd.  Looking at places like...Amazon, B&H, Adorama, drone suppliers, they are all showing pre-order now and January delivery dates.  My order, per Samy's camera, (large CA chain) was changed from 12/10 to Mid January...by DJI.  
2023-12-6
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_NLw3UM0fZigh Posted at 12-6 01:52
That's odd.  Looking at places like...Amazon, B&H, Adorama, drone suppliers, they are all showing pre-order now and January delivery dates.  My order, per Samy's camera, (large CA chain) was changed from 12/10 to Mid January...by DJI.

Scrap what I said! Just checked Amazon.co.uk as well as its out of stock there - the standard version is available for delivery tomorrow, its the combo that's out of stock......
Most likely lots of stockings getting filled for some lucky people!
2023-12-6
Use props
djiuser_NLw3UM0fZigh
New

United States

IftiBashir Posted at 12-6 03:46
Scrap what I said! Just checked Amazon.co.uk as well as its out of stock there - the standard version is available for delivery tomorrow, its the combo that's out of stock......
Most likely lots of stockings getting filled for some lucky people!

Thanks for checking on your end, appreciate that.

IMO, it's not good planning on DJI's part.  Not having product for the holiday season for retailers like Amazon, among others who are out of stock, while others are having their existing orders changed, not a good experience.  Could be they underestimated the demand.
2023-12-6
Use props
djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_NLw3UM0fZigh Posted at 12-6 08:42
Thanks for checking on your end, appreciate that.

IMO, it's not good planning on DJI's part.  Not having product for the holiday season for retailers like Amazon, among others who are out of stock, while others are having their existing orders changed, not a good experience.  Could be they underestimated the demand.

And I just checked with dji on my other order of the pocket 3 creator combo.  Ordered on 12/6 from dji and was supposed to ship today.  Now it's the 18th.  Looks like, unfortunately, I was right.  Poor planning by dji.  

DJI support suggested checking with retailers like amazon.   I informed them they are out till mid January.  Not good customer support/service at all, especially when their site said shipping by today and in stock!  Feels like a bait and switch!
2023-12-11
Use props
djiuser_NLw3UM0fZigh
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-5 16:16
Hi, there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have the order number? I'll look into the details and check for the latest updates. Thank you.

Thought you'd like to know.  I also placed an order directly from DJI, 12/6.  Ship date, per the web site, 12/11.  

I inquired yesterday to see if the order was shipping.  It's now been moved out to 12/18.  Support suggested checking with Amazon and other retailers.  They are mid January.

I find it rather odd that, the order placed, order paid for, ship date given, then ship date moved out after the ship date passes.  Not a good customer experience at all.  Customer no service and borders on fraud.
Dji order [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]0010181433509.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)]
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy Posted at 12-11 15:51
And I just checked with dji on my other order of the pocket 3 creator combo.  Ordered on 12/6 from dji and was supposed to ship today.  Now it's the 18th.  Looks like, unfortunately, I was right.  Poor planning by dji.  

DJI support suggested checking with retailers like amazon.   I informed them they are out till mid January.  Not good customer support/service at all, especially when their site said shipping by today and in stock!  Feels like a bait and switch!

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please provide the order number from DJI? We'll take a look at the details. Thank you.
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_NLw3UM0fZigh Posted at 12-12 01:55
Thought you'd like to know.  I also placed an order directly from DJI, 12/6.  Ship date, per the web site, 12/11.  

I inquired yesterday to see if the order was shipping.  It's now been moved out to 12/18.  Support suggested checking with Amazon and other retailers.  They are mid January.

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. May I have the order number? I'll look into the details and check for the latest updates. Thank you.
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-12 12:30
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please provide the order number from DJI? We'll take a look at the details. Thank you.

0010181433509 is the order number from DJI
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy Posted at 12-12 12:38

Thank you for the information. Please be advised that shipment times vary for each product depending on stock availability. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and handled accordingly. Thank you.
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy Posted at 12-12 12:38

Hi there, as per the order information, the package has been shipped, may we know if you have received the shipping notice?
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-13 04:30
Hi there, as per the order information, the package has been shipped, may we know if you have received the shipping notice?

Received the email this morning.  Thank you.

Grateful it wasn't the 18th as I was told on the 11th.
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy Posted at 12-13 08:11
Received the email this morning.  Thank you.

Grateful it wasn't the 18th as I was told on the 11th.

You're welcome. If you have any DJI-related concerns, please let us know. We're here to assist you. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules