United States

Is it worth getting both?
2015-9-7
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

All depends on what you want or need to do...
2015-9-7
Use props
Wilson
New

United States

I used to think I needed the Inspire 1 to take better shots, but can totally fly YAW on the P3P to get awesome shots..
I would say it isn't work it unless you are going to get 2 controllers and have someone control the camera for you most of the time!
2015-9-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Although they perform 'regally well', each has it's distinct benefits over the other drone brother.
Transporting and portability, while getting in and out of tight places, the Phantom 3 Pro wins hands down. They both record 4K video.
If you need a camera platform that can perform in gale force winds, need full 360* point of views  and you have a station wagon or pickup truck to transport,
Then it's bigger older brother Inspire 1 will be a great addition. It would be grand to have one of each, if they were both trouble free and flew like my
Phantom 3 Pro' has to date. ;-)
Funny how every new App update and FirmWare have brought a richer and more enjoyable experience to the whole package.
If it was Microsoft, they would be selling these upgrades, for a premium.

RedHotPoker
2015-9-7
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

good points one compliments the other owning both gives an excellent back up either way
2015-9-7
Use props
clive
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41969 ft
United Kingdom

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2015-9-8 02:31
good points one compliments the other owning both gives an excellent back up either way

I was considering the Inspire 1 but eventually opted to buy a P3P. It's so good and I could get a second bird for less than the price of an Inspire 1.
I think with the new modes available you can swing the whole P3P around to point the way you want to film without learning how to fly sideways, which is a great bonus.
The P3P is also easier to repair from what I can see.
2015-9-7
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

the inspire 1 is still the one step  ahead or is it two removeable  camera, ability two use camera on a portable gimbal whoops one more hopefully interchangeable cameras one other nearly forgot twin remote control,BUT YOU CANT BEAT THE P3P FOR PRICE
2015-9-8
Use props
wyattsantiago
lvl.1

United States

Thank you everyone!
2015-9-8
Use props
wyattsantiago
lvl.1

United States

I've had my inspire 1 for a few weeks and got my P3 Pro just yesterday. I have no regrets whatsoever; I have needed both for distinct purposes. Plus, since I'm starting my own business, I feel like I can handle any job now. I needed the P3 since I record indoors and at events withdraw groups, which the P3 is much more accommodating for. On the other hand, my inspire is the only one that can handle my big outdoor projects. I know I made the right choice and would easily recommend the same for anyone with a similar situation.
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules