5571 9 2023-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mydogisdead
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8250568 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

A easier way to livestream to Facebook or YouTube by way of rtmp and third party livestream service…

To livestream on the DJI osmo pocket 3
I suggest you try the RTMP method and use a third party livestreaming service…

https://restream.io/?ref=8yVZl

Connect the smart phone to the Mimo app and select the Livestream option for the camera options… and from there..,

You are presented with the livestream settings page…

The livestream requires a WiFi hotspot… either your router at home or your mobile hotspot if you was to live stream in the open…

Fill in the SSID of your WiFi connection and password…

Use  “ https://restream.io/?ref=8yVZl

To get a account to restream and obtain a RTMP URL or livestream web address for easy access…

Once you have a restream account which is free you have the option to use both YouTube and Facebook simultaneously

( or more if you pay for professional account)

Or one live stream at a time…

Add your social media platform by tapping on the “add channel” button and follow the instructions to sign into your platform through the website…

Next tap the button that says “ connect to OBS” this will open up a page that allows you to copy your individual
“RTMP URL”
Copy it and it and paste it to your Mimo app livestream settings page…

( note you can open your phone browser to copy and paste the restream URL and paste it to your Mimo app without using a desktop computer)

last thing, you have to “update title”to your live stream to avoid similar looking videos…

Press “ update title “ to change the title and description to allow your hyperlinks and information on your live streams and update before you go live…

Once you have a title and RTMP URL you can livestream and press go live on the Mimo app…

Note: the osmo pocket 3 should remember your livestream details to livestream again via settings in the camera or via Mimo app…

But change the “title “before you go live…

So long as you have the same WiFi connection… “The RTMP URL DOES NOT CHANGE” because you are using a third party provider and free you from having to fiddle with star / stop protocols..,

Meaning you don’t!!! have to open the Facebook or YouTube livestream dashboard to open or close the livestream…

You end the live stream by tapping on the osmo pocket screen via the red light indicator.., or Mimo app…

Also live chat message requires you to use your phone screen for your platform’s livestream link to veiw chat messages

or use the restream website for chat message page to view your simultaneous live streams…

Restream can livestream to two or more channels at the same time…

Note it’s apparent that the DJI mic transmitter 2 has issues with the noise on livestream… especially for YouTube live streaming…

I suggest you tap the “ON” button to reduce stray noise ( indicated by green light on the mic 2)
And a higher impedance lavaliere

2023-12-5
Use props
mydogisdead
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

https://restream.io/?ref=8yVZl
2023-12-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just put my RTMP Url from YouTube in like this and it works fine,  not sure why Id need a 3rd party service.  
2023-12-6
Use props
mydogisdead
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DAFlys Posted at 12-6 01:37
I just put my RTMP Url from YouTube in like this and it works fine,  not sure why Id need a 3rd party service.

Yeah, No the 3rd party service allows better single/multiple streams from one source…

I can start/ stop the stream without the dashboard from YouTube or facebook  I can edit my description and title from one source to all!!! Multiple platforms simultaneously and view chat messages to one  source…

Basically go multi streaming or continently streaming straight away without monitoring or with a desktop…

But to each his own you do you and I’ll do it easy
2023-12-6
Use props
mydogisdead
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

2023-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

mydogisdead Posted at 12-6 03:18
Video tutorial how to livestream on a pocket 3

Seems like a really easy way to live stream.  Thanks for sharing.
2023-12-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mydogisdead Posted at 12-6 03:03
Yeah, No the 3rd party service allows better single/multiple streams from one source…

I can start/ stop the stream without the dashboard from YouTube or facebook  I can edit my description and title from one source to all!!! Multiple platforms simultaneously and view chat messages to one  source…

You dont need the YouTube dashboard to start or stop the stream the pocket3 will do that just find.
2023-12-6
Use props
mydogisdead
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DAFlys Posted at 12-6 22:51
You dont need the YouTube dashboard to start or stop the stream the pocket3 will do that just find.
2023-12-6
Use props
mydogisdead
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Whatever dude…
2023-12-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain