Smart controller 2 USB
683 8 2023-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonQuake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15184 ft
Netherlands

I recently bought a new DJI FPV Explorer Combo. Currently at training on the virtual flight app stage. I would like to try the controller soon on my pc I am wondering what kinda USB A to C wire is required. 2.0, 3.1 or 3.2?
2023-12-9
Use props
fansed3485f8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

According to your profile, you have the DJI Mini Pro 4 with the RC 2. Are you trying to use that with the DJI Flight Simulator? Or are you using the FPV Controller 2?

As far as the USB cable, you need one that supports high speed data transfer (as opposed to a USB that only supports power charging)
2023-12-9
Use props
DonQuake
lvl.1
Netherlands

fansed3485f8 Posted at 12-9 05:36
According to your profile, you have the DJI Mini Pro 4 with the RC 2. Are you trying to use that with the DJI Flight Simulator? Or are you using the FPV Controller 2?

As far as the USB cable, you need one that supports high speed data transfer (as opposed to a USB that only supports power charging)

Yeah I have the DJI mini 4 pro for 18 days or so now. I got today the DJI FPV Explorer Combo it's brand new. Haven't flown it yet only updated the firmware. First trying to get the hang of it in the Virtual Flight app. For now I only connect it to my phone. In the future I would like to use the googles integra and Remote Controler with Liftoff on steam just wondering what kinda USB A to C to get.
2023-12-9
Use props
fansed3485f8
Second Officer
United States

DonQuake Posted at 12-9 05:41
Yeah I have the DJI mini 4 pro for 18 days or so now. I got today the DJI FPV Explorer Combo it's brand new. Haven't flown it yet only updated the firmware. First trying to get the hang of it in the Virtual Flight app. For now I only connect it to my phone. In the future I would like to use the googles integra and Remote Controler with Liftoff on steam just wondering what kinda USB A to C to get.

That depends on your computer. The DJI FPV Controller has a USB C so depending on your computer, it could be USB C to USB A or USB C to USB C.
2023-12-9
Use props
fansed3485f8
Second Officer
United States

And for the record, the DJI Flight Simulator sucks. There are much better simulators that will work with your FPV Controller 2 and are relatively inexpensive.
2023-12-9
Use props
DonQuake
lvl.1
Netherlands

fansed3485f8 Posted at 12-9 05:57
If you got the Explorer combo, didn't that come with the Integra Goggles and the FPV controller 2?

Yes it did. I will try to use both of them with Liftoff simulator I need a longer USB A to C kable first. Is a 5gb/s cable enough? Also got dji care refresh 2 year's on my fpv drone.
2023-12-9
Use props
Exiled FPV
Second Officer
United States

DonQuake Posted at 12-9 06:03
Yes it did. I will try to use both of them with Liftoff simulator I need a longer USB A to C kable first. Is a 5gb/s cable enough? Also got dji care refresh 2 year's on my fpv drone.

With Liftoff.....you only need the FPV Controller 2.
2023-12-9
Use props
DonQuake
lvl.1
Netherlands

Exiled FPV Posted at 12-9 06:06
With Liftoff.....you only need the FPV Controller 2.

Oh I see now it's a know issue. I don't mind training without the Googles Integra just a monitor is fine. So I don't need two USB C to A cable only one. I will get the 3.2 just to be sure. Thank you for your response and time.
Have a nice day
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When connecting your DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 via DJI Virtual Flight, you may need a USB-C communication cable and connect it to your PC to have control of the software. We appreciate your valued support.
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules