After 3 months...i'm back with this opinion!
5646 28 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Assenmacher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
France

I thought it was about time to get back with the channel...here's my opinion...hope you enjoy!
2023-12-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome back Alex.  Interesting content in this video.  
2023-12-10
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Always great content thank you.
2023-12-10
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, never heard of your channel, but I liked and subscribed because:

1.  You had some good teasers in there.
2. I will probably learn a thing or two from you.
2023-12-10
Use props
Alex Assenmacher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Andorra

smbishop Posted at 12-10 10:23
Well, never heard of your channel, but I liked and subscribed because:

1.  You had some good teasers in there.

thank u all guys! and welcome to the new ones it's a pleasure!
2023-12-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think you reached a sound conclusion about not upgrading.  
2023-12-11
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Entirely true.
DJI tries to scam the buyers with small things...I mean, come on, filters not suitable between Mini 3 and 4? Is same size....
Also the BS about transmission...guess what...RC Pro sold with such a high price is not working because....you guessed, will be room for RC2 PRO and need to be purchased.

When Air 3S will appear, we will notice probably different size props and different mounting lenses....because...why not, they need to scam the buyers again...

Also just look at the software....Mini 4 have a different aspect in "Follow me", but this could work/be implemented easy on Air 3 and Mavic 3 Pro...also the vision assist from Mavic 3 would work on Air 3 but is not wanted to be implemented...another scam to force buyers to more expensive drones with fake "only on this can do that".

Unfortunately Autel exited the market for consumer drones, so DJI can play as it likes...The competition will be hard to advance, also the competitors have a lot to work on software in order to be viable for competing with DJI....
2023-12-13
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-13 06:43
Entirely true.
DJI tries to scam the buyers with small things...I mean, come on, filters not suitable between Mini 3 and 4? Is same size....
Also the BS about transmission...guess what...RC Pro sold with such a high price is not working because....you guessed, will be room for RC2 PRO and need to be purchased.

I'm not sure why you're saying DJI tries to scam the consumer....isn't what they do called capitalism? Aren't they simply marketing a product and trying to make the consumer want it? I'm a little confused. Ford and Chevy all do the same thing with cars. Apple and HP do the same thing with computers. DJI is just another company doing the same thing everyone else is doing - trying to sell more product. You crack me up! DJI makes a great product and yes, they want to sell as much as humanly possible so they can do more crazy things like buying out Hassleblad so they can own all the rights to their technology. Expansion, baby!
2023-12-13
Use props
Freetime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

So in your eyes the Air 3 is a downgrade,kindly explain.Simply  because you happened to mention it.
2023-12-13
Use props
Freetime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Freetime Posted at 12-13 18:56
So in your eyes the Air 3 is a downgrade,kindly explain.Simply  because you happened to mention it.

Let me guess ,it has to do with the sensor size being a little smaller than the Air2s.
2023-12-13
Use props
nearysean196
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1413842 ft

Australia

2023-12-13
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Morrisson Posted at 12-13 18:48
I'm not sure why you're saying DJI tries to scam the consumer....isn't what they do called capitalism? Aren't they simply marketing a product and trying to make the consumer want it? I'm a little confused. Ford and Chevy all do the same thing with cars. Apple and HP do the same thing with computers. DJI is just another company doing the same thing everyone else is doing - trying to sell more product. You crack me up! DJI makes a great product and yes, they want to sell as much as humanly possible so they can do more crazy things like buying out Hassleblad so they can own all the rights to their technology. Expansion, baby!

So in your opinion is normal for a company to change one plastic holder and put you to buy new filters...
Great...
2023-12-14
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-14 01:13
So in your opinion is normal for a company to change one plastic holder and put you to buy new filters...
Great...

Well, it is annoying but I can't name a company that DOESN'T do it....and it's just another reason to NOT buy every single new release. I usually only buy an updated product every three or four releases. The camera technical hasn't changed that much from one to the next so why buy anyway?
2023-12-14
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Korea

amazing scenery
2023-12-14
Use props
Larry Groves
lvl.1

Pakistan

Great to see you again, Alex! This video is packed with intriguing content.
2023-12-15
Use props
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

good to see you back
2023-12-15
Use props
djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245850 ft
United States

Morrisson Posted at 12-13 18:48

Capitalism is explained in the Bible, business with an external perspective to serve others.
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN
lvl.1
United States

Im subscribing
2023-12-19
Use props
Monkieboy00
lvl.3
Flight distance : 101188 ft

United States

Good insight. Your experience with the mini 4 pro has been the same as mine. Definitely not worth the price tag. The 3 pro is just as good
2023-12-19
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN Posted at 12-19 08:33
Capitalism is explained in the Bible, business with an external perspective to serve others.

Nice. That's a good thing...? It sounds like a good thing...
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_FBYzVNxJwijV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60545 ft
United States

For sure I thought you’re going to be a sellout so I will wait to upgrade from my mini 2. I put a pile of 20s in front of me and looked at it and thought wow do you want to shove that  away? Yikes thanks
2023-12-22
Use props
surifreeman
lvl.1

United States

Wow, just watched your DJI Mini 4 Pro review after 3 months of testing! Your insights are spot-on and super helpful. Thanks for sharing the adventure!
2023-12-22
Use props
Craig Seewagen
New

United States

Lol... didn't even make it thru whole video before I realized your channel will be 1 of the few channels I subscribe to! Great delivery and sense of humor is what keeps me engaged long enough to learn.
New to the drone/photography game, stepping in with an air3 and realized quickly I probably should have spent the extra for the 4pro. For now I'm loving every second of the new perspectives!
2023-12-25
Use props
onlinegamming
New

Iran

Always great content thank you
takbt.com
2023-12-27
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

very nice. Thank you for sharing
1-1 06:12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
1-21 04:49
Use props
djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN
lvl.1
United States

Hello all, just updated the firmware on my mini 2 SE… It’s faster, am I crazy or what?
IMG_1141.jpeg
1-29 18:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN Posted at 1-29 18:27
Hello all, just updated the firmware on my mini 2 SE… It’s faster, am I crazy or what?

Hi, there., I am terribly sorry for your injury. It is recommended that you go to the nearest hospital (if necessary) and treat the injury. Please contact our support via this link: www.dji.com/support for immediate assistance. Kindly feel free to keep us posted.
2-1 23:42
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video, i noticed that the crash happened when the light was lower, i.e. when you was saying will it crash now, what about now... they were all in sunlight, the crash was in the shadow of the mountain or cloudy etc
2-5 18:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules