548 4 2023-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently acquired the Mini 4 Pro with the RC2 remote control, I also have the Air 3 and will be using the RC2 remote with both drones. I will test this for myself but am wondering whether the settings such as the customisable buttons on the remote will carry through for each drone, i.e. if I set the 'C1' button for 'Cruise Control' on the Mini 4 Pro will this carry through for when I use the RC2 on the Air 3?
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi Adiemask. No, it will not retain the same settings when used with the other aircraft. Because there are different customization for different drones, the settings will only be remembered by the drone, not the controller. Have a great day.
2023-12-12
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 12-12 23:53
Hi Adiemask. No, it will not retain the same settings when used with the other aircraft. Because there are different customization for different drones, the settings will only be remembered by the drone, not the controller. Have a great day.

It's very easy to understand how this works.  

Thanks!   
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

frankymusik Posted at 12-13 00:45
It's very easy to understand how this works.  

Thanks!

You are always welcome, frankymusik. Have a nice day.
2023-12-13
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you DJI Tony, I suspected that was the case and had intended to check this out on my next flights but weather here has prevented me to date
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules