328 3 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airborne.clips
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1508747 ft
Portugal

Hi staff

Please let me know the channels to be used in the claim and report in this scenario.

I was flying at a distance less than 300 meters in manual mode when suddenly had loss of control at low altitude and drone turned itself into the river and crashed.

Full LOS. Around 20/25Mbps. Distance at the loss of control position 270 meters.

Latest firmwares installed on remote, goggles2 and drone.

It is the second time this happens. That's the second DJI FPV I have. First I thought it could have been me. But second time and same conditions. It can't be me. New drone maybe it's 4 or 5th flight. New propellers installed. Battery working perfectly. I have the DVR.

Full frame loss. It is a deep a dense river.

I need an answer this time.
Regards
Andre Nóbrega

2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know if you have submitted a case?
2023-12-13
Use props
airborne.clips
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1508747 ft
Portugal

No not yet. I am waiting your direction instructions on how to do it. Can you give me a link?
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

airborne.clips Posted at 12-13 20:03
No not yet. I am waiting your direction instructions on how to do it. Can you give me a link?

Hello there. Sorry about the late response. Please use this link to report a case: https://repair.dji.com/pt/repair/flyaway. Please prepare the following information in advance to facilitate DJI to process your flyaway case as soon as possible.
1. Correct aircraft serial number and DJI account name.
2. Correct accident date and detailed accident description.
3. Successful upload of the Flight Records on the date of the accident.
Here is the link on how to sync your flight records: https://hk-crm-cc-public.oss-cn- ... light%20records.pdf.
Once you have submitted the case, a DJI customer service agent will contact you and communicate with the service solution. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules