Opti sensor problem
834 8 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539347 ft
Malaysia

I think i have a bad VPS sensor as the in opti mode and take off, it's not stable and the heights show in the DJI GO are ZERO!!
2015-9-7
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

i think i have the same problem that i doesn't recognize the terrain
2015-9-7
Use props
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Malaysia

And 2nd times i try to make them understand by complaining in the online service. they are just getting on my nerve asking like and idiot and keep repeating asking same similar question just wanna say "they have no problem and you keep trying you"

this is hardware problem, WTH do you want to very my firmware are newest? your new firmware can fix a damn hardware problem? you freaking genius

I have to keep bashing them to get through my complaint. They just got themself the best service centre in the world. Foor their boss point of view. Cause no freaking complain can get through.

Sorry. The are just getting on my nerve. now I still trying to make them understand.
2015-9-7
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

Anthony Lam Posted at 2015-9-8 10:29
And 2nd times i try to make them understand by complaining in the online service. they are just gett ...

thats the point of firmware... to fix and correct hardware problems that arise
2015-9-7
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

also VPS was turned off via the firmware only until recently if im not mistaken
2015-9-7
Use props
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Malaysia

Hardware the have physical problem you can't fix. DO a sonar sensor the a loosed "silver round thing that now moving around freely" sounds like a software problem?
Or if anyone can clarify it is not a problem to have a loosy thing in sonar to do with the problem will be much appreciated. Thank you.
2015-9-7
Use props
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Malaysia

kairkyo161 Posted at 2015-9-8 10:32
also VPS was turned off via the firmware only until recently if im not mistaken

Yes from the last 1.3.2 firmware and now i'm on 1.4
2015-9-7
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

well maybe with tech support like here, you should have been more clear about the issue and explain it better. you never mentioned anything about a loose part. i just pointed out that firmware updates are hardware updates
2015-9-7
Use props
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Malaysia

Sorry cause of my anger just now. I did tell them about that. But the just keep repeating asking makes me crazy.
2015-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules