1088 6 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saygone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53297 ft
Poland

Hey All

I am new here and it looks I need some help with my Mavic Air 2 (MA2UE3W).

I live in EU and I would like my drone to be comply with new regulations. I saw information that transmitting the remote id is enabled by firmware update which was already performed.

I have following versions of firmware:
- drone: 01.01.1600
- controller: 04.11.0400
- and DjiFly app the latest downloaded from the DJI web: 1.12.3

I read that I need to just click where 'takeoff permited' shows to see status of the RID device... But like others shows Remote ID section I do not see it. Even when I go to the three dots and about section there is still nothing.

Am I missing something? Do I need to reboot or reinstall somehow firmware of my drone?
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry. To clarify, the firmware update is for the Remote ID FAA, and this model isn't supported for Remote ID in Europe at the moment. I hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-14
Use props
Saygone
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-14 05:05
Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry. To clarify, the firmware update is for the Remote ID FAA, and this model isn't supported for Remote ID in Europe at the moment. I hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you!

By any chance is it possible that any firmware update for EU can make it compliant? Or I just need to get external device her or new aircraft?

Even Polish retailer informs that remote ID will be enabled
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Saygone Posted at 12-14 06:19
Thank you!

By any chance is it possible that any firmware update for EU can make it compliant? Or I just need to get external device her or new aircraft?

Hi, there. We're sorry that we don't have relative information regarding this matter at the moment. Rest assured that users will be notified regarding this situation. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-16
Use props
Saygone
lvl.2
Poland

Hey DJI, any news in here? Is it possible to get remoteID activated in MA2 for Europe?
2023-12-30
Use props
Fire Fox RO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3291657 ft
Romania

Any news about Remote ID activation for Mavic Air 2 for Europe?
1-20 12:17
Use props
Slavomir
New

Serbia

We are now almost 4 months after introducing new EU regulations for drones, including direct remote identification. There is still no update in this matter - option to read/overwrite remote ID is unavailable. Can you confirm, that EU DRI system will not be implemented?
3-19 00:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules