12Next >
3814 68 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48178b24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186877 ft
Switzerland

I am in Europe and due to the new drone regulation I have done the C1 certification for my mini 4 pro. In addition to other steps, it is required to remove the European C0 CE sticker from the drone. My question is whether it is necessary to put a new C1 CE sticker on the drone? If so, where can I buy the sticker?
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. If you removed the C0 label in 2023, there is no chance to have the C0/C1 label anymore and there will be no 120m altitude limitation afterward (still can fly up to 500m). No mandatory requirement for such a scenario after 2024.
2023-12-13
Use props
fans48178b24
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thank you for the clear statement. In this case, it means that the drone is no longer certified, which is acceptable as it was placed on the market before 2024 and the new regulation only applies to drones placed on the market after that date. No, I understood the whole magic. Thanks again.
2023-12-13
Use props
fans48178b24
lvl.1
Switzerland

Another question. Does this also apply to the weight limit? That is, if I connect a filter or something else that exceeds the weight limit, would that be acceptable?
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans48178b24 Posted at 12-13 22:48
Another question. Does this also apply to the weight limit? That is, if I connect a filter or something else that exceeds the weight limit, would that be acceptable?

We do not recommend users attach many accessories to the aircraft for safety. Please refer to the local regulations and laws.
2023-12-13
Use props
fans48178b24
lvl.1
Switzerland

It may be that attaching an ND filter already exceeds the limit by 2g. It may not be a big deal, but some authorities may be overly critical.
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans48178b24 Posted at 12-13 23:58
It may be that attaching an ND filter already exceeds the limit by 2g. It may not be a big deal, but some authorities may be overly critical.

You can consult with the local authorities for more details. We recommend users stick to the local laws and regulations as a priority.
2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_EIycylxdbG0G
lvl.1
United States

Hi, do you have any info how to apply for C1 for drones bought in 2024? Thanks
1-4 10:08
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_EIycylxdbG0G Posted at 1-4 10:08
Hi, do you have any info how to apply for C1 for drones bought in 2024? Thanks

Hello, there. We currently do not have relevant information about that. We are also confirming with the related departments. Please stay tuned to our official website for the information.
1-4 22:54
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 605121 ft

Slovakia

Hello, after installing new DJI Fly / RC2 firmware there are 3 new buttons on main screen, one of them being Service, and one of options there is Cx Label Request, if you connect Mini 4 Pro you'll have an option to reqeust C1 label to be sent to your address. DJI then requires 3 pictures of the drone, one of them of the bottom with serial number and new C1 sticker in place..

2024-01-24 17.40.30.jpg
1-24 09:30
Use props
djiuser_kUE2DA5ujRxG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89088 ft
Germany

Hmm i add my address and a error message comes. Please try again later! Any other Option via Website to request the C1 Label for my Mini 4 Pro?
1-26 15:49
Use props
izometric
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3655289 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I was able to apply for a C1 label after I declassified the Mini 4 Pro in December 2023.  Now (I mean after I receive the label by post) I can fly legally with plus batteries in EU. Thank you DJI.
1-27 00:18
Use props
fans48178b24
lvl.1
Switzerland

izometric Posted at 1-27 00:18
I was able to apply for a C1 label after I declassified the Mini 4 Pro in December 2023.  Now (I mean after I receive the label by post) I can fly legally with plus batteries in EU. Thank you DJI.

Great, did you got the label automatically or which steps have you taken?
1-27 00:32
Use props
izometric
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

I just applied today, directly from DJI fly App. I literally clicked one button and the process was completed. They said I will receive the new label in the next 20 days. After I will receive it, I will have to apply some stickers, take some photos with these stickers and the serial number and they will register my drone in the Cx classification database.
By the way, just applying a fake Cx sticker will not fool anyone. There is a database that can be inquired by the authorities. Flying with a fake sticker is much worse than flying with no classification at all.
1-27 03:35
Use props
djiuser_kUE2DA5ujRxG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89088 ft
Germany

Hmm i tryed again today. On my RC2 i click on Service --> Cx Label request. There is no Adress, i type on + Add Address and filling out my Adress. I click on Save and a Error Message with "System Error, Please try again later" appears.

I have no Idea what to do now -.-
Update: Ok I solved the Problem. I added my Adress on the DJI Website (Personal Service Center). After that, i saw my Address in the DJI Fly App and it was possible now to Submit the C1 Label. Now it tooks 20 business Days to receive the C1 Label
1-27 05:23
Use props
tomay
lvl.1
Poland

Hello All
First post here so...sorry for any incomprehension fro my side.
@izometric - question to you: during C1 cert process did you get any information that in order to do this you need to remove C0 ?. I know that you did ealier but I have such situation that i didn't remove C0 so far. So now I would like to have C1 instead. I assume that based on EU regulation having C1 gives me possibility to fly above 120m from ground (mountain problem).
1-28 02:03
Use props
izometric
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

You cannot have the drone certified both C0 and C1 at the same time. So yes, C0 must come off.
1-28 02:33
Use props
djiuser_QjxeRz5NGiGg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3419 ft
Germany

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately, I have to admit that I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment. For personal reasons, I paused my drone hobby shortly after the release and purchase of the DJI Mini 4 Pro. That's why I didn't notice all the news regarding post-certification.

The C0 label is present on my Mini 4 Pro, I bought it in 2024 but missed the deadline of 31.11.23.

Can someone briefly explain to me what disadvantages I now have and what the post-certification to C1 would bring me now?

I have also read that night flights are not permitted because of the light. But does this also have anything to do with the C label?

Thank so much in advance!
1-31 10:01
Use props
djiuser_x7PCOhOPSNK4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50459 ft
France

I have the same problem as djiuser_kUE2DA5ujRxG

I tried to enter a new address in the DJI Website (Personal Service Center) but that did not solve my problem. the DJIFly App still does not see it and forces me to enter a new address and fails to create/use it.

I am in France : Has anybody been able to request this C1 certification in FRANCE ?
2-1 02:23
Use props
Giregar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3419 ft
Germany

djiuser_x7PCOhOPSNK4 Posted at 2-1 02:23
I have the same problem as djiuser_kUE2DA5ujRxG

I tried to enter a new address in the DJI Website (Personal Service Center) but that did not solve my problem. the DJIFly App still does not see it and forces me to enter a new address and fails to create/use it.
I chatted with the DJI support yesterday about it. They know about that bug and recommended to visit https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress with a browser to save the address. Then you can choose it in the fly app.
2-1 03:17
Use props
djiuser_x7PCOhOPSNK4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50459 ft
France

Giregar Posted at 2-1 03:17
I chatted with the DJI support yesterday about it. They know about that bug and recommended to visit https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress with a browser to save the address. Then you can choose it in the fly app.

Thank you so much. I did that and it worked.
really appreciated !
have a nice day
2-1 12:35
Use props
fansed72a14a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8356 ft

France

Thank you, it worked for me too, many thanks
2-2 02:49
Use props
nas68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8356 ft

France

Giregar Posted at 2-1 03:17

Thank you, it worked for me too, many thanks
2-2 02:52
Use props
djiuser_PGpxT2Xv3TXJ
New
Czechia

Hi, I can't figure out what to do. I bought a drone in 2024 and I had a C1 sticker in the instructions. It should have been pasted to place C0 . What now?
2-4 12:26
Use props
djiuser_PGpxT2Xv3TXJ
New
Czechia

Hi, I can't figure out what to do. I bought a drone in 2024 and I had a C1 sticker in the instructions. It should have been pasted to place C0 . What now?
2-4 12:26
Use props
djiuser_PGpxT2Xv3TXJ
New
Czechia

IMG_4721.jpeg
2-4 12:28
Use props
frenchviking
lvl.2
Flight distance : 593402 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,

I'm having this display bug when requesting C1 label.

What are those options ?

Thank you.
2-5 07:06
Use props
djiuser_dGuD8HGIh8pW
New

Germany

izometric Posted at 1-27 03:35
I just applied today, directly from DJI fly App. I literally clicked one button and the process was completed. They said I will receive the new label in the next 20 days. After I will receive it, I will have to apply some stickers, take some photos with these stickers and the serial number and they will register my drone in the Cx classification database.
By the way, just applying a fake Cx sticker will not fool anyone. There is a database that can be inquired by the authorities. Flying with a fake sticker is much worse than flying with no classification at all.

Hi, do you know if the Fly-Height-Cap of 120 Meters can be surpassed again after getting & confirming the C1 label? I have been told it can in the DJI live chat but my supporter didn´t seem very sure about it. You might know since you´ve already requested it?
Thank you very much in advance.
2-5 14:02
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_PGpxT2Xv3TXJ Posted at 2-4 12:26

Hi there, drones bought from 1 January 2024 onwards will have a mandatory class identification label which cannot be removed. You can refer to: https://viewpoints.dji.com/blog/ ... RQgoCu-141774175875
2-5 22:13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_dGuD8HGIh8pW Posted at 2-5 14:02
Hi, do you know if the Fly-Height-Cap of 120 Meters can be surpassed again after getting & confirming the C1 label? I have been told it can in the DJI live chat but my supporter didn´t seem very sure about it. You might know since you´ve already requested it?
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi there, you can refer to the picture below to see if it helps. https://viewpoints.dji.com/blog/ ... RQgoCu-141774175875
2-5 22:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

frenchviking Posted at 2-5 07:06
Hello,

Hi there, we will confirm with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2-6 03:50
Use props
Pauli85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 466883 ft
Germany

Hi, I can't see the option labels too. I submitted the form with the first option and it requested C1 label as expected. I don't know what the other option used is for.
2-6 12:12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

frenchviking Posted at 2-5 07:06
Hello,

Hi there, may I ask what language you've set for the DJI Fly app?
2-6 18:58
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pauli85 Posted at 2-6 12:12
Hi, I can't see the option labels too. I submitted the form with the first option and it requested C1 label as expected. I don't know what the other option used is for.

2-6 18:58
Use props
Pauli85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 466883 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-6 18:58

It is missing in the english version. Thank you
2-6 23:28
Use props
frenchviking
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-6 18:58

Hello,

It was in French but I switched to English and I'm having the same display issue.
2-7 01:40
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pauli85 Posted at 2-6 23:28
It is missing in the english version. Thank you

Thanks for the confirmation. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team. As for the blank option, it's 'Whether to ship', the first option is 'Yes' and the second is 'No'. You've requested the C1 label successfully, right?
2-7 02:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

frenchviking Posted at 2-7 01:40
Hello,

It was in French but I switched to English and I'm having the same display issue.

Could you please try to reload the page(open it again) to see if the issue still exists?
2-7 02:51
Use props
frenchviking
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 02:51
Could you please try to reload the page(open it again) to see if the issue still exists?

Hello,

Now I can see the radio button, "Yes", "No". But it's unclear what are they for ? If we do want to receive the C1 label ?

Thank you.
2-7 05:11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

frenchviking Posted at 2-7 05:11
Hello,

Now I can see the radio button, "Yes", "No". But it's unclear what are they for ? If we do want to receive the C1 label ?

Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check? And it's the options for 'Whether to ship the label'.
2-7 17:31
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules