GL300F Controller Primary/Secondary RC Settings
425 2 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
McDrone4
lvl.2
United States

I have multiple GL300F controllers for my Phantom 4 Pro's . . . but one of them has a different controller configuration screen than all the others.  At the top of the Remote Controller Settings page, it has a "Set Remote Controller Status" . . . OFF | Primary | Secondary.    It also has an option to "Charge Mobile Phone" . . . Never | Yes.   These settings/options are not on the Controller Settings page of my other controllers.

The Phantom 4 Pro does not allow multiple, simultaneous controller operation . . . so I'm not sure why it has this "status" option.    I'm not familiar with the Insprire 2 nor if it also uses the GL300F controller (which would explain the "Primary/Secondary" settings).

Perhaps unrelated, but the Return-to-Home button does not activate when selected (including holding for several seconds).    Not sure if it has anything to do with the Controller Status configuration.

Is there a way to "reset" the controller to the standard Phantom 4 Pro controller settings without the "Primary/Secondary" options?

Thanks!
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For the Phantom 4 Pro remote controller without a built-in screen, press the C1, C2, and shutter buttons Simultaneously when the remote controller is powered off. Then power on the remote controller and the indicator will turn solid cyan. Link the remote controller to the App. Follow the upgrade step in the status bar. Furthermore, please confirm if you are using the same mobile device when connecting to your multiple controllers. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-21
Use props
McDrone4
lvl.2
United States

Hello and thank you for getting back to me!    I tried pressing the C1, C2 and Shutter buttons simultaneously then powered the controller on . . . no solid cyan or change.   I'm wondering if this version of the GL300F controller was designed for the Inspire 2 only.   When viewing it on the DJI 4.0 app, the initial screen defaults to the Inspire 2 image and the menu options are a bit different with the controller status options noted above along with showing two batteries.    Also, the return-to-home button does not activate when pressed (short or long depressions).  I had been assuming that the GL300F was primarily a Phantom 4 Pro controller.   Is there a way to "reset" it back to being a Phantom 4 Pro controller or do they come pre-programmed from the factory for a certain aircraft (even thought its the same model controller)?    Cheers!
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules