DISCONNECTION ISSUE AFTER FIRMWARE UPDATE
543 5 2023-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crispolo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134980 ft
Philippines

Hi there, I'm getting a disconnection issue after I update the remote firmware from 04.11.0200 to 04.11.0200. also updated to the latest version of dji fly app and may mini 2 se firmware version is 1.00.0360. also tried to revert back the firmware of my remote to 04.11.200 but no luck. I'm flying on the same spot so I know that there is no signal disturbance in the location. No luck it's not as good as before the update. Dji please fix and help me.
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please go to System Settings> Transmission> Select Dual Band> Auto. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-12-14
Use props
Crispolo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134980 ft
Philippines

I already selected auto and Im using auto always. I also tried manual and select 2.4Hz and also tried 5.8Hz but no luck. Dji should be responsible on scenarios like this. I see many users saying that they are getting issues like this after firmware update and I don’t believe them since I always update firmwares of the my very own drone, until thing's like this happened to me.
2023-12-14
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

If it took too long with the drone turned on during this firmware update, I'm sorry to say, it probably must have caused a component to burn out. Here in Brazil, many people have been complaining about this problem and there are now workshops specializing in replacing the component. I went through this problem myself, the board of my only drone, a Mavic Mini, burned out, which I sold and bought a 3D printer where I developed and sold a cooling base to help with these updates: it's my way of protesting this chronic failure and trying recover money thrown away.

I wish you good luck.
2023-12-19
Use props
ImFlyImPilot
New
Flight distance : 116470 ft
United States

I had that issue as well, i also had trouble connecting to GPS satellites initially.. I just restarted everything, reconnected my RC and recalibrated everything, compass calibration and all. I’ve put on a couple miles since last night, and no more issues so far. Goodluck!
2023-12-19
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules