355 6 2023-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to change the Exposure Compensation when recording is in process from the DJI Fly app? I know you can adjust on the device but was wondering if it can be done remotely.

2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. For confirmation, which DJI product model you will use with the DJI Fly app?
2023-12-15
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 00:20
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. For confirmation, which DJI product model you will use with the DJI Fly app?

DJI Osmo Action 4 which is why I posted this question in the Action 4 forum?
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BrianKushner Posted at 12-15 12:07
DJI Osmo Action 4 which is why I posted this question in the Action 4 forum?

Thank you for the clarification. As the DJI Fly app supports consumer drones and not the DJI Action 4, we would like to make sure that the information is being accurately addressed.  To confirm, would you like to know if the EV value can be adjusted during the recording via the DJ Mimo app? If so, yes, the Exposure value can be adjusted via the DJI Mimo app during the recording. I hope this confirms your query.
2023-12-18
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-18 02:39
Thank you for the clarification. As the DJI Fly app supports consumer drones and not the DJI Action 4, we would like to make sure that the information is being accurately addressed.  To confirm, would you like to know if the EV value can be adjusted during the recording via the DJ Mimo app? If so, yes, the Exposure value can be adjusted via the DJI Mimo app during the recording. I hope this confirms your query.

Ah yes so sorry. Should have read MIMO app not the DJI Fly. Yes, trying to find out of the EV can be changed on the mimo app during a video recording...thanks.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BrianKushner Posted at 12-18 15:02
Ah yes so sorry. Should have read MIMO app not the DJI Fly. Yes, trying to find out of the EV can be changed on the mimo app during a video recording...thanks.

No worries. After confirming with our relevant team, this function can be achieved. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.
2023-12-22
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

How do I do it?
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now