Connecting remote fails if MIMO app open & connected
540 7 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

I'm finding that if the Action 4 has an active connection to the MIMO app on my iPhone that the remote will not connect with the camera; it just stays in search mode. It connects immediately when the MIMO app is closed/inactive and, once connected, I can then open MIMO use both.
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. This is normal, we can only connect the Osmo Action GPS Bluetooth Remote Controller if the DJI Mimo app is disconnected. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-17
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-17 23:29
Hello there. This is normal, we can only connect the Osmo Action GPS Bluetooth Remote Controller if the DJI Mimo app is disconnected. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your understanding.

Got it. That may be so but it's not documented so I thought it would be useful to point it out in case others were trying the same and having difficulties.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DaveSp Posted at 12-18 04:34
Got it. That may be so but it's not documented so I thought it would be useful to point it out in case others were trying the same and having difficulties.

No worries. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support, have a nice day Dave!
2023-12-19
Use props
Gerry..Watkins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168169 ft
United Kingdom

Just bought a Bluetooth gos remote yesterday it came to day opened the box tried to turn it on and nothing no green light … followed instructions still nothing tried new usb cable and charger still nothing ,contacted dji online told them and now got to wait 2 days before they get back to me Totally Cheesed Off as wanted to use the remote this evening .. starting to think I made a big mistake buy action 4 and should of stayed with the go pro 12 instead ..
4-9 10:25
Use props
Gerry..Watkins
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Dji osmo action 4 Bluetooth gps remote bran new out the box and won’t turn on and won’t even charge utter Rubbish item !!!!! Personally should of stayed with go pro and got the go pro 12 or 360 ,contact dji and get told I have to wait 2 days utter joke ,
4-9 10:27
Use props
Gerry..Watkins
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-19 03:38
No worries. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support, have a nice day Dave!

What and get told to wait 2 days before you even look at a problem ???? Utter rubbish service to say the least
4-9 10:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Gerry..Watkins Posted at 4-9 10:29
What and get told to wait 2 days before you even look at a problem ???? Utter rubbish service to say the least

Hello, Gerry. We have responded on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost please check my response and provide the needed information so we can help you further. Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience caused.
4-10 23:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules