752 24 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LucasYL
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

My flight distance has been way off lately and no longer updating, is this something DJI stopped doing? I have logged out/in several times and I've flown from a month ago, two weeks ago, a week ago and even yesterday and no change in my Flight distance.  Anyone else having the same thing happening?

2023-12-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have also noticed the same with mine. Did some flights but it has not changed on here.
2023-12-17
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13381447 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been noticing that too. My numbers won't update until I go to my main profile page. Once I click on Personal Homepage my numbers will then and only then go up. I did several weeks of flights and my numbers jumped all at once when I did this.
2023-12-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It won't change unless you synch flight data.
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The flight distance on the DJI Froum will be updated once we sync the flight records. Try syncing the flight records and check if the issue persists.
2023-12-17
Use props
LucasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 12-17 19:19
I have also noticed the same with mine. Did some flights but it has not changed on here.

I feel like this forum has been lagging lately and need some updating and attention.
2023-12-22
Use props
LucasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 12-17 21:08
I have been noticing that too. My numbers won't update until I go to my main profile page. Once I click on Personal Homepage my numbers will then and only then go up. I did several weeks of flights and my numbers jumped all at once when I did this.

DJI forum has been slow on things lately even on updating their avatars.
2023-12-22
Use props
LucasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 12-17 21:44
It won't change unless you synch flight data.

Synced several times, logged out and in several times as well.
2023-12-22
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Still no update on flight distance? one of the things I look forward to after flying is my flight distance changing, that is no longer the case.

1-4 20:07
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-17 22:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The flight distance on the DJI Froum will be updated once we sync the flight records. Try syncing the flight records and check if the issue persists.

Did all the syncing that I could with no change.  Any update DJI?
1-27 19:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LukasYL Posted at 1-27 19:42
Did all the syncing that I could with no change.  Any update DJI?

Hello, Lukas. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We already forwarded this issue of yours to our relevant team. We will keep you posted.
1-30 01:37
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-30 01:37
Hello, Lukas. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We already forwarded this issue of yours to our relevant team. We will keep you posted.

Thank you,
1-30 18:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Please provide your UID together with a screenshot showing the distance on the DJI Fly app to DJI Panda for further assistance. Currently, there are many bugs in our Forums, we would like to thank you for your tolerance, we plan to update the framework of our forums and optimize the product experience this year. You may click the Forum profile of DJI DJI Panda using the link below. We appreciate your understanding and support.

https://forum.dji.com/home.php?m ... 3ef184a2c485b4483ab
2-1 20:37
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 20:37
Thank you for patiently waiting. Please provide your UID together with a screenshot showing the distance on the DJI Fly app to DJI Panda for further assistance. Currently, there are many bugs in our Forums, we would like to thank you for your tolerance, we plan to update the framework of our forums and optimize the product experience this year. You may click the Forum profile of DJI DJI Panda using the link below. We appreciate your understanding and support.

https://forum.dji.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1&do=profile&uuid=3e8fc53e6c3a4ecd0e1f8339432c3e73ef184a2c485b4483ab

I can do that, but are you just going to update my Flight Distance according to the screenshot? if that is the case then it will be useless as you are just copying it from the screenshot.
2-2 19:46
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LukasYL Posted at 2-2 19:46
I can do that, but are you just going to update my Flight Distance according to the screenshot? if that is the case then it will be useless as you are just copying it from the screenshot.

We appreciate your response. As we are still updating the framework of our forum, this is the way we can achieve your request. Rest assured that our relevant team is now fully aware of the bugs on our Forum and we will optimize this in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-3 23:32
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 23:32
We appreciate your response. As we are still updating the framework of our forum, this is the way we can achieve your request. Rest assured that our relevant team is now fully aware of the bugs on our Forum and we will optimize this in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for looking into it.
2-9 21:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LukasYL Posted at 2-9 21:04
Thank you for looking into it.

You are very much welcome, Lukas. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2-12 01:47
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 01:47
You are very much welcome, Lukas. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

I'll keep checking back here for the fix.  Thanks
2-13 18:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LukasYL Posted at 2-13 18:56
I'll keep checking back here for the fix.  Thanks

No worries. Let us know if you need any assistance with your unit. Have a nice day ahead!
2-15 01:48
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-15 01:48
No worries. Let us know if you need any assistance with your unit. Have a nice day ahead!

Any approximate date when the problem will be fixed?
2-18 11:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LukasYL Posted at 2-18 11:44
Any approximate date when the problem will be fixed?

Hello, LukasYL. Currently, we don't have any exact timeframe on when the issue will be fixed but rest assured that our team is already aware of this issue. We will keep on monitoring this issue and will keep you posted if ever we receive some updates. Thank you for your patience.
2-19 02:15
Use props
LukasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 02:15
Hello, LukasYL. Currently, we don't have any exact timeframe on when the issue will be fixed but rest assured that our team is already aware of this issue. We will keep on monitoring this issue and will keep you posted if ever we receive some updates. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your response.
2-23 17:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LukasYL Posted at 2-23 17:03
Thank you for your response.

You are most welcome. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2-24 00:38
Use props
LucasYL
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-24 00:38
You are most welcome. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Any update on this issue yet?
4-7 14:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LucasYL Posted at 4-7 14:09
Any update on this issue yet?

Hello, Lucas. As of the time being, we haven't received any updates regarding this issue. Rest assured that we will make a feedback request today and update you once we receive any information related to this concern. We appreciate your understanding.
4-8 02:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules