12Next >
5308 57 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2605597 ft
United Kingdom

Sooo, all of my footage from the Skye trip is now procesed, and all that remains is to post the 2 showreels, ths is the first, all from Skye itself, a magickal island where we had an amazing week of stunning weather - especially given the time of year!

Still to come is a shorter showreel for Lewis and Harris, and then I want to create a 2023 showreel, although with 140 plus video's from the last 12 months I am not sure just how to trim it all down to fit in one video...

Anyhows, I hope you enjoy this montage from Skye in Autumn 2023....

2023-12-17
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Spectacular landscape nicely captured.
2023-12-17
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 12-17 22:48
Spectacular landscape nicely captured.

Thank you kindly, apreciated
2023-12-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another chance to see........  Excellent work
2023-12-18
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 12-18 01:08
Another chance to see........  Excellent work

Yeah, same footage, but put together into one video, all the best bits..
2023-12-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Albion Drones Posted at 12-18 01:09
Yeah, same footage, but put together into one video, all the best bits..

I've not yet seen any bad bits
2023-12-18
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 12-18 01:19
I've not yet seen any bad bits

Lol, thank you, you do my confidence lots of good my friend xxx
2023-12-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Albion Drones Posted at 12-18 01:20
Lol, thank you, you do my confidence lots of good my friend xxx

Credit where credit's due.
I missed the Alan Titchmarsh item on the TV and I can't find it on any download site
2023-12-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some really lovely scenes in there.   
2023-12-18
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-18 02:07
Some really lovely scenes in there.

Thanks, appreciated
2023-12-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its my pleasure.     
2023-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely awe inspiring compilation.    Superb work.  

Good luck paring down 12 months worth of amazing videos into your annual showreel.  That is going to be a  monumental task.  
2023-12-18
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-18 09:12
Absolutely awe inspiring compilation.    Superb work.  

Good luck paring down 12 months worth of amazing videos into your annual showreel.  That is going to be a  monumental task.

Thanks, yah its provingto be a headache... so much good footage... I can see the showreel being 10 minutes long if Im not careful!
2023-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Albion Drones Posted at 12-18 09:15
Thanks, yah its provingto be a headache... so much good footage... I can see the showreel being 10 minutes long if Im not careful!

I don't envy you in deciding what include and what to cut and still keep it within a watchable range.  I don't mind watching an annual showreel in the 8-10  length as it's too hard to shrink 12 months into anything much shorter.  Best of luck in that endeavor.  
2023-12-18
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-18 09:32
I don't envy you in deciding what include and what to cut and still keep it within a watchable range.  I don't mind watching an annual showreel in the 8-10  length as it's too hard to shrink 12 months into anything much shorter.  Best of luck in that endeavor.

Uhuh, I think I have to aim for 8min, and then that at least gives me some flexibiity...
2023-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Albion Drones Posted at 12-18 10:03
Uhuh, I think I have to aim for 8min, and then that at least gives me some flexibiity...

Aiming for 8 mins does give you a bit of wiggle room for sure.
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245850 ft
United States

Thank you so much for putting together this footage. Your work has definitely inspired me to get started with my Mini2! I will continue to perfect my skills too eventually step up a model. Thank you
2023-12-19
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN Posted at 12-19 08:27
Thank you so much for putting together this footage. Your work has definitely inspired me to get started with my Mini2! I will continue to perfect my skills too eventually step up a model. Thank you

If what we do has inspired another then it has been all the more worthwhile, thank you for posting and for your words, they do mean a lot... I only started in August 2022, so it wont take you long to get where you want if you are prepared to put the practice in and take the trips to those special places...
2023-12-19
Use props
LoudThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 843950 ft
United States

That video is so cool, I watched it twice, just soaking up all there is to see.  Have you considered some of the web sites that that offer to commercialize your videos and photos?  You join, you post, and if the video/photo sells, they take a cut…  I know of them, but cannot make a recommendation…  Once again, thank you for a great trip through your country.

2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_sv7ph8N9GAg7
New
Flight distance : 62 ft
Ireland

That’s awesome footage. Stunning landscape to film. Very nicely captured.
2023-12-19
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

LoudThunder Posted at 12-19 14:00
That video is so cool, I watched it twice, just soaking up all there is to see.  Have you considered some of the web sites that that offer to commercialize your videos and photos?  You join, you post, and if the video/photo sells, they take a cut…  I know of them, but cannot make a recommendation…  Once again, thank you for a great trip through your country.

Thanks for the kind words, glad it was enjuoyed... I hadn't heard of such sites, will defintiely take a look...
2023-12-19
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_sv7ph8N9GAg7 Posted at 12-19 15:10
That’s awesome footage. Stunning landscape to film. Very nicely captured.

Thank you kindly
2023-12-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats on being featured on the main forum page.   
2023-12-20
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-20 02:06
Congrats on being featured on the main forum page.

Thank you, it's an honour that seems to be coming along regularly atm, now thee pressure is on to continue to produce good stuff
2023-12-20
Use props
LoudThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 843950 ft
United States

Albion Drones Posted at 12-19 21:41
Thanks for the kind words, glad it was enjuoyed... I hadn't heard of such sites, will defintiely take a look...

One of the biggies that deal in drone and photographers/videographers photos and video is "Shutterstock"…

https://www.shutterstock.com/roy ... p;utm_source=GOOGLE

This is not a recommendation, only that I've heard of them…  Also, I would recommend you search some of the other web site you frequent for recommendations for companies that represent, present, and will sell/lease your work.

Maybe even post a question, "Do you sell your videos and photos through third party companies like Shutterstock?

Good Luck!

LT Signing off…

2023-12-20
Use props
1Wayne2
New

New Zealand

The field of cryptocurrency recovery is truly remarkable. I had lost all hope of ever retrieving my lost BTC wallet until I came across Santoshi Hacker and their exceptional services.

I cannot express how relieved I am to have found a company like Santoshi Hacker. Losing my BTC wallet was a devastating experience, both financially and emotionally. I had tried various methods and consulted numerous experts, but none of them were able to provide a solution. That's when I stumbled upon Audra Lee Website , which highly recommended Santoshi Hacker. From the moment I reached out to them, their team displayed an unparalleled level of professionalism and dedication. They understood the urgency of my situation and immediately began working on my case. Their advanced technology and expertise in the field of cryptocurrency recovery were evident throughout the entire process. The team at Santoshi Hacker went above and beyond to ensure that every possible avenue was explored to recover my lost BTC wallet. Their attention to detail and meticulous approach gave me confidence that I was in capable hands. They kept me informed at every step of the way, providing regular updates and explaining the progress made. To my absolute delight, Santoshi Hacker was successful in recovering my BTC wallet. It was a game-changer for me, as I had resigned myself to the fact that my funds were lost forever. Their exceptional skills and determination turned my despair into joy and hope for the future. I cannot thank Santoshi Hacker enough for their outstanding services. Their professionalism, expertise, and commitment to their clients are truly commendable. If you find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend reaching out to Santoshi Hacker. They are the epitome of excellence in the field of cryptocurrency recovery. Thank you, Audra Lee Website, for introducing me to Santoshi Hacker. Without your recommendation, I would have never discovered this incredible team. I am forever grateful for their assistance and the positive impact they have had on my life. for consultation  : youtube channels: https://www(.)youtube(.)com/channel/UCxWNtqhNvc6AhVkxMbzChwQ

Email : Santoshihacker(@)hotmail(.)com or Santoshi(@)solution4u(.)com

WhatsApp & call +1 (318) (512)‑(6241)
2023-12-20
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

You put together some beautiful videos - lovely to watch
2023-12-21
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Codgerzh2 Posted at 12-21 11:45
You put together some beautiful videos - lovely to watch

Thank you kindly
2023-12-21
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5018169 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage.
2023-12-21
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Thank you, appreciated
2023-12-21
Use props
surifreeman
lvl.1

United States

Absolutely enchanted by this Skye trip showreel! Magical island vibes, stunning weather, and a sneak peek of the beauty yet to unfold. Can't wait for more adventures!
2023-12-22
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

surifreeman Posted at 12-22 15:35
Absolutely enchanted by this Skye trip showreel! Magical island vibes, stunning weather, and a sneak peek of the beauty yet to unfold. Can't wait for more adventures!

Thank you kindly, the individual video's from the trip have already been shared on here - and are on the YT channel and in a YT Playlist...

Back to Skye in the summer, so hoping to capture the other paces we didnt get chance to visit and perhaps some o these again...
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_xVJbNf4NDypF
New
Flight distance : 1037021 ft

United States

My mini 3 pro keeps getting a warning that says ”ambient light too low” . It wont allow me to use obstacle avoidance even though there is plenty of light. I already calibrated the sensors with the DJI assistant 2 and it still wont work. What do i do??
2023-12-23
Use props
djiuser_xVJbNf4NDypF
New
Flight distance : 1037021 ft

United States

My mini 3 pro keeps getting a warning that says ”ambient light too low” . It wont allow me to use obstacle avoidance even though there is plenty of light. I already calibrated the sensors with the DJI assistant 2 and it still wont work. What do i do??
2023-12-23
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_xVJbNf4NDypF Posted at 12-23 01:17

Check the sensors are clear first, and try recalibrating again, where are you flying and what time of day, the sensors need good light to work... If that doesnt wor then contact DJI directly and see what they say, or fly it carefully in manual mode...
2023-12-23
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done. You put lots of work into that reel.
2023-12-23
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 12-23 05:49
Nicely done. You put lots of work into that reel.

Thank you, yes, a bit of work, doing the yealry showreel has been more of a challenge though, too many places filmed to include it all... Going to post that one on NYE...
2023-12-23
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Albion Drones Posted at 12-23 06:48
Thank you, yes, a bit of work, doing the yealry showreel has been more of a challenge though, too many places filmed to include it all... Going to post that one on NYE...

That's great. It looks wonderful. Have a great Holiday.
2023-12-23
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 12-23 08:24
That's great. It looks wonderful. Have a great Holiday.

You too, and thanks
2023-12-23
Use props
Rustingmacdon
New

United States

When my cryptocurrency investment went into the wrong hands, I lost $577,510 in Bitcoin and was defrauded of my hard-earned money. I was about to give up after finding out that it could not be found or recovered, but then I saw a Google post about a real hacker at Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency which is also a stolen fund/Crypto Recovery Agency. I was shocked to learn that after working with them, they had successfully recovered $577,510, which is my entire loss in BTC. I'm very grateful and relieved that I was able to recover all of my missing Bitcoin. Contact them at their hotline now at:
WhatsApp: +16266210821;
Email: L.H.ULTIMATE@FASTSERVICE.COM
Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate
Signal: +16266210821

1-2 15:59
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules