Spark Problems: No intelligent flight Modes, No Sport Mode
567 10 2023-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronero67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127497 ft
Germany

Hello, I have the follow Problem by my little Spark: neither intelligent flight modes nor sport mode work . When I push the sport button on the RC there is no reaction, and the remote control symbol for the different flight modes is not there. My Smartphone: Samsung S20 Ultra with the latest DJI Go4 version 4.3.60. Independent for that, the small drone can be flown well, there is sufficient GPS signal...everything is OK but as I said, no sport mode and no flight modes are available. I would be very grateful for your help! I tried to install severals older versions of dji Go4 App, hoping that the problem would be with the new version, but these old versions cannot be installed on my S20...

2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the "Beginner Mode" is disabled, please go to DJI Go 4 main screen > General Settings (3dots) > Main Controller Settings> Beginner Mode to check. If the issue persists, try to re-link the aircraft and the controller and please sync the flight records then reinstall the DJI Go 4 app to check. If you still experience the same problem, please provide us a screen recording showing the error so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-18
Use props
Dronero67
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
2023-12-20
Use props
Dronero67
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, thanks for your response. No, the beginner mode was/is not activated. Now I did everything you told me and in the order described, unfortunately everything remains the same. In one of the two screenings you can see that if I activate the beginner mode, then the remote control icon for intelligent flights does appear...but obviously it contradicts itself since in beginner mode it is not possible to perform these types of flights. On the other hand, by normal mode when the drohne fly this icon dont appear either. Sport mode, as I already reported, it doesn't matter if I activate the switch, there is no reaction. I hope you can help me, thank you
Screenshot_20231220_111330.jpg
Screenshot_20231220_111249.jpg
2023-12-20
Use props
Dronero67
lvl.1
Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-18 16:08
In the app settings make sure you don't have Beginner Mode selected.  Also check that "Enable Intelligent Flight Modes" is Enabled if the option is there.

Hello and Thank you for your response. No, beginner mode is disabled and the Go 4 App for the Spark does not have the option to activate smart flights, at least I don't see it    . They are simply under the remote control icon, which should appear in Normal Flight Mode...although contradictorily this appears when I activate the beginner mode...where they cannot be used...

2023-12-21
Use props
Dronero67
lvl.1
Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-21 04:47
I don't have a Go4 compatible aircraft here to check but from memory right near the "Beginner Mode" toggle there is another toggle for enabling Intelligent Flight Modes.  Pulling this from memory so maybe it is elsewhere in the menu structure?
In my Mavic Pro is it as you say, but no by the Spark...
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dronero67 Posted at 12-21 09:08
In my Mavic Pro is it as you say, but no by the Spark...

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the situation. To confirm the Sports mode doesn't work and the intelligent flight mode appears only on beginner mode? Please try to refresh the firmware via thislink. and use a different mobile device if possible. If the problem persists, kindly record the operation showing the problem and upload it thru Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here. I hope to hear from you.
2023-12-22
Use props
Dronero67
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 02:00
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the situation. To confirm the Sports mode doesn't work and the intelligent flight mode appears only on beginner mode? Please try to refresh the firmware via thislink. and use a different mobile device if possible. If the problem persists, kindly record the operation showing the problem and upload it thru Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here. I hope to hear from you.

I updated the drone and now I tried using only my smartphone as a remote control and curiously, the icon appears with the different flight modes that also allow it to operate in normal mode. I think this is already a good sign. I'm starting to think the problem is only with the RC. With the RC the flight modes still do not appear and the sport mode still does not work. The RC apparently has its firmware updated since in the Go4 App when I connect I do not receive any update request message. I would like to be able to run the firmware update again...but I only know the method via the go4 App, and as I said, it does not offer me any update. Does anyone know what else I could do?
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dronero67 Posted at 12-22 16:58
I updated the drone and now I tried using only my smartphone as a remote control and curiously, the icon appears with the different flight modes that also allow it to operate in normal mode. I think this is already a good sign. I'm starting to think the problem is only with the RC. With the RC the flight modes still do not appear and the sport mode still does not work. The RC apparently has its firmware updated since in the Go4 App when I connect I do not receive any update request message. I would like to be able to run the firmware update again...but I only know the method via the go4 App, and as I said, it does not offer me any update. Does anyone know what else I could do?

Thanks for responding. The remote controller can only be updated through the DJI GO 4 app and can't be used within the DJI Assistant 2. If there's no prompt for the update, the remote controller is already updated. Furthermore, I'd recommend replacing the remote controller if possible or sending it in for proper inspection. You may use this link. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-25
Use props
Dronero67
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks again. It's really frustrating, since on reflection, the problems have actually started since the update. Question: if I connect the Spark to the remote control, then the Spark to the Dji Assistance 2 could perform a downgrade... would this downgrade also be executed on the remote control?
2023-12-25
Use props
Dronero67
lvl.1
Germany

Dronero67 Posted at 12-25 05:49
Thanks again. It's really frustrating, since on reflection, the problems have actually started since the update. Question: if I connect the Spark to the remote control, then the Spark to the Dji Assistance 2 could perform a downgrade... would this downgrade also be executed on the remote control?

[img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/Problem solved, everything was a hardware problem. The sport mode knob on the remote control had the internal anchor broken so this mode was always on (see Pics) that's why the flight modes didn't appear . The strange thing was that even though the knob was not loose, it gave no indication of being broken. I opened the RC and repaired it, I lengthened the switch with a small metal rod to achieve the connection with the external knob and thus I solved the issue. I am very happy, thank you, anyway, for your recommendations and Merry Christmas!
RC Spark 1.jpg
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules