Goggles Integra won't connect with MINI 3 PRO
1108 6 2023-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KC-MO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 297247 ft
United States

I just bought the INTEGRA goggles for use with my DJI MINI 3 PRO.  
I cannot get the goggles to connect with the drone. I've gone thru every youtube I can find with no luck.  
I updated the RC, the drone and the goggles to the latest versions using DJI assistant 2.  
When attempting to connect I get 'connecting to mini3 pro'.   
Then I get the message to try and ‘link?’ to the drone or go into the menu and select a drone.
The RC connects without error.

2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, KC-MO. Sorry about the trouble. If I may confirm, are you trying to connect the Mini 3 Pro with the Integra along with the DJI RC (remote with screen) or is it the DJI RC Motion 2? Thank you.
2023-12-19
Use props
KC-MO
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-19 22:23
Hi, KC-MO. Sorry about the trouble. If I may confirm, are you trying to connect the Mini 3 Pro with the Integra along with the DJI RC (remote with screen) or is it the DJI RC Motion 2? Thank you.

Thank you for responding so quickly-
I have the DJI RC (remote with screen) - that came with the Mini 3 Pro.

To begin I could not get the goggles to connect to the Mini 3 Pro drone  at all. The goggle kept saying ‘connecting’  but would not connect.  
After looking online for HOURS I finally came across a video for a different goggle model that showed pushing a button on the goggles and then –holding down the power button- on the drone to pair them. Nothing- in the “sparsely worded” virtually useless Integra –Quick Start Guide- mentioned that. A very frustrating experience to find such a simple solution.
Now that I have the goggles communicating with the drone I see a message saying the controller is not supported for use with the goggles?? I purchased them specifically because the Mini 3 Pro could be used. I have updated everything to the latest firmware.
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KC-MO Posted at 12-20 04:34
Thank you for responding so quickly-
I have the DJI RC (remote with screen) - that came with the Mini 3 Pro.

Hi, KC-MO. I'm glad you finally got them paired. If you are trying to connect the DJI RC to the goggles, sorry, but it is not going to work. You can only use the goggles with the Mini 3 using the Motion 2. Thank you for understanding.
2023-12-23
Use props
KC-MO
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-23 01:50
Hi, KC-MO. I'm glad you finally got them paired. If you are trying to connect the DJI RC to the goggles, sorry, but it is not going to work. You can only use the goggles with the Mini 3 using the Motion 2. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for your reply-
It's unfortunate DJI doesn't put a CAVEAT on the "supported" statement so people don't waste their time and money.

I returned the goggles for a refund.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KC-MO Posted at 12-23 04:01
Thank you for your reply-
It's unfortunate DJI doesn't put a CAVEAT on the "supported" statement so people don't waste their time and money.

Sorry, you had to return the unit. I will submit feedback to the related department for evaluation regarding this matter. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-23
Use props
djiuser_5ya3omQCyM35
New
Flight distance : 100062 ft
Ukraine

Today I connected DJI mini 3 PRO to DJI Goggles Integra with DJI Motion Controller 2. All what I need this is DJI Fly on Android device connected via USB-C cable to DJI Goggles Integra and hit blue button for pairing DJI mini 3 PRO with DJI Goggles Integra and then pair DJI mini 3 PRO with DJI Motion Controller 2. And all ok - I could fly!
But DJI Motion Controller 2 pairs only for 5 time.
And then, when I switch to DJI Avata I was needed to pair again DJI Motion Controller 2 to DJI Avata, but for DJI RC was not needed to pair again with DJI mini 3 PRO.

This will be cool if DJI Motion Controller 2 can be paired with more then one DJI drone!
3-12 08:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules