Camera quality of the Air 3
958 7 2023-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Victor Santos
lvl.1

Brazil

Firstly, I apologize for my English. I am in doubt about acquiring the Air 3 due to its camera. My question is about the quality for both filming and photos. I would like to know if the Air 3 performs well for professional work. Those who own the Air 3, could you share your camera usage experience?
2023-12-19
Use props
fans4f5c9ada
lvl.3
Flight distance : 865561 ft
United States

I use it several times a week for professional imagery.
2023-12-19
Use props
msmoker37a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 576913 ft
United States

I have no complaints over the quality. The drone does well when its sunny, cloudy, and nighttime.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your interest. DJI Air 3 has improved the camera system, video transmission system, vision sensing system, flight time, and intelligent features. To learn more, you may visit this link. We hope you get the best feedback that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-20
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I have got the drone a few days ago, and I'm definitely not complaining about the quality.
It is very sharp, and allows for extensive color grading with 10-bit DLog-M.
Absolutely good enough for most professional use cases. At night, it isn't as good as the Mavic 3, but it alright for most shots!
2023-12-25
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Depends...
I work with Air 3 in commercials...is fine, but not super...a bigger sensor like Mavic 3 is felt different in editing.
So...for small commercials, weddings, TV broadcast, will work.
For some bigger like movie creator, go to Mavic 3 series.
2023-12-27
Use props
photoheaven
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32917 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I've had Air 3 for a month and in my opinion the photo quality is terrible. Not average, not acceptable - just terrible. My old Mavic Pro 1 took better photos than the new Air 3. In the video it's not very bad, but the autofocus works very poorly. Paying $1.5k for a drone, I would expect more respect for users from the manufacturer.
3-2 19:26
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can view some of the footage of the Air 3 here:  https://youtu.be/C8Vs-0QuNPs?si=Yrt9bffCpm8kURix
3-4 13:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules