Aircraft Internal Memory Full Msg
531 2 2023-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bayou Magic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1601568 ft
United States

Air 3:  The RC2 is telling me the aircraft memory is full, but when I try to download and clear the files nothing shows.  I've tried the quick transfer method, and I've connected the Air 3 directly to a new macbook pro with a usb-c cable.  Both methods shows no files in the internal storage.  However, the RC2 shows only 12 MB of the 8 GB are available.  Driving me nuts.  I'm reluctant to reformat because there are video files on the internal storage that are needed.  Accessing and downloading files should be an easy intuitive process, but it appears to be far from it.  Anybody have a solution?  

Help pls and TIA,

fp
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please connect the DJI Air 3 to the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware. After refreshing the firmware, please have a test flight and try to take a picture and check if the issue persists. We highly recommend inserting a microSD card into the aircraft if you want to shoot longer videos and avoid any storage issues. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for further investigation. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
2023-12-20
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Have you tried to format the internal storage from the DJI Fly's Camera tab? That might work.
2023-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules