SN error for Agras MG-1, Urgently
347 10 2023-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 748409 ft
Peru

Hello, I have the equipment but it sends me S/N error, the blue LED is permanently on on the drone, and the battery status LEDs flash all at once on the remote control, please ask me if you can send me a new code. activation, since I urgently need to continue operating my equipment.
my serial number is DH241144463192
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for your issue, may I know if the error message was sent while you were trying to activate the drone? Could you please double confirm if there is any other error message? I am confirming this with the engineers, I'll get back to you once I hear back from them.
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF
lvl.1
Peru

DJI Susan Posted at 12-21 17:20
Hi there, sorry for your issue, may I know if the error message was sent while you were trying to activate the drone? Could you please double confirm if there is any other error message? I am confirming this with the engineers, I'll get back to you once I hear back from them.

I've a DJI Agras MG-1. I 'd upgraded sucessfuly and batery full charged.
At MG assistant i have a SN ERROR please contact DJI support.

I had activated with the correct Serial and the assistant show its everything all right,

I go out to fly and test, and when I connect the baterry the main light shows in solid blue.
Im in P-Mode flight mode, and set the M to start...but I couldnt.
If I do the compass calibration fisrt, i did the first revolution 360 over the vertical axis CCW and the the main light its solid green....then i turn up the drone and did the revolution and the light turns again in solid blue.

At the DJI app, shows correctly 17 sats, P-Mode, and all parameters are right.....

What could it be the problem i Cant start engines????

thanks!

PD. Mi serial number is DH241144463192

2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF Posted at 12-22 06:44
I've a DJI Agras MG-1. I 'd upgraded sucessfuly and batery full charged.
At MG assistant i have a SN ERROR please contact DJI support.

Thank you for your reply. We will confirm with our engineers.
2023-12-23
Use props
djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF
lvl.1
Peru

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-23 01:32
Thank you for your reply. We will confirm with our engineers.

Thank you, I am waiting for a solution, please, it is very urgent.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF Posted at 12-23 13:44

Hi there, sorry for the waiting, it is still under checking. Please no worries, I will help you to chase the status and update you soon.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF Posted at 12-23 13:44

Hi there, it is recommended to connect the aircraft to the parameter adjustment and use the activation code to activate it.

At the same time, we would like to know more details. May I know whether the aircraft is a new aircraft or not?
If so, is the activation has been successful?
If not, has the flight control system been repaired or replaced before?

2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF
lvl.1
Peru

DJI Thor Posted at 12-24 01:01
Hi there, it is recommended to connect the aircraft to the parameter adjustment and use the activation code to activate it.

At the same time, we would like to know more details. May I know whether the aircraft is a new aircraft or not?

The equipment is second-hand, I bought it from some farmers who could not activate it either, they do not have the activation code, neither do I, only the code that comes from the factory is available, apparently the equipment has never been activated.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF Posted at 12-24 01:05
The equipment is second-hand, I bought it from some farmers who could not activate it either, they do not have the activation code, neither do I, only the code that comes from the factory is available, apparently the equipment has never been activated.

I see, for this situation, it is suggested you could contact with the dealer for further action, thanks.

At the same time, as electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the MG-1 and its accessories starting on October 30, 2022. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided.
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF
lvl.1
Peru

DJI Thor Posted at 12-24 01:25
I see, for this situation, it is suggested you could contact with the dealer for further action, thanks.

At the same time, as electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the MG-1 and its accessories starting on October 30, 2022. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided.

Please I do not have access to the distributor, I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me by providing me with a new activation code, I have no one else to turn to.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_4sNNEmJIFoIF Posted at 12-24 02:58
Please I do not have access to the distributor, I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me by providing me with a new activation code, I have no one else to turn to.

We're sorry that we do not have better solutions at this moment. We recommend using new or iterative product which enables more features and better experience and significant performance improvement. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules