Edit post in DJI FlySpot
280 9 2023-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1055318 ft
Thailand

So when i uploaded my post i forgot to add a photo and when im trying to edit it im confused why i cant add nor remove any photos. I dont want to delete and repost everything again everytime when i want to do minor adjustments. I understand i should have just make sure everything is in there since first go but sometime its inevitable. Btw, i meant DJI FlySpot on mobile on DJI app.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. You can refer to the picture below to edit the picture.

2023-12-22
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-22 03:51
Hello, there. You can refer to the picture below to edit the picture.
[view_image]
[view_image]
Hello DJI Wanda, that feature somehow just didn't work for me. When i pressed it it did nothing.

Edit: also i just notice that only first 6 images i upload will be shown, but i could upload more than 6 and the rest just didnt show up??
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 12-22 07:03
Hello DJI Wanda, that feature somehow just didn't work for me. When i pressed it it did nothing.

Edit: also i just notice that only first 6 images i upload will be shown, but i could upload more than 6 and the rest just didnt show up??

Did you try to reinstall the app or update the app to the latest version?
If the issue still occurs after reinstallation, please record a video for us.
2023-12-22
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-22 23:15
Did you try to reinstall the app or update the app to the latest version?
If the issue still occurs after reinstallation, please record a video for us.

Yes, i have the latest version of the app (1.12.4)
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 12-23 04:40
Yes, i have the latest version of the app (1.12.4)

Then, please record a video for us to further verify the issue. Thank you in advance.
2023-12-25
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-25 03:51
Then, please record a video for us to further verify the issue. Thank you in advance.

Sorry for keep you waiting, here's the link to the screen record: https://file.io/qHi0MaHERU9G (hope this works)

Sometimes the edit or delete button actually work, but its rare. I need to click around real a lot to get it to pop up, but for the delete when it popped up i have no idea which one was it!
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 12-25 11:15
Sorry for keep you waiting, here's the link to the screen record: https://file.io/qHi0MaHERU9G (hope this works)

Sometimes the edit or delete button actually work, but its rare. I need to click around real a lot to get it to pop up, but for the delete when it popped up i have no idea which one was it!

Thank you for your report. This issue (screen reaction) only happens when you are using the editing feature on DJI FlySpot, right? Could you please also tell us the mobile device you are using? We are sending your feedback to the engineers for further confirmation, we will keep you updated if they have any further suggestion.
2023-12-26
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 12-26 01:20
Thank you for your report. This issue (screen reaction) only happens when you are using the editing feature on DJI FlySpot, right? Could you please also tell us the mobile device you are using? We are sending your feedback to the engineers for further confirmation, we will keep you updated if they have any further suggestion.

Hello DJI Susan, im using Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G. Hope this helps and thank you! I hope the DJI Flyspot will be having a better experience!
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 12-28 10:08
Hello DJI Susan, im using Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G. Hope this helps and thank you! I hope the DJI Flyspot will be having a better experience!

Thank you for your confirmation, I have reported this issue to the corresponding team, if they find anything, I will get back to you.
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules