Real distances of the Min4 pro
520 6 2023-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

Hi, so what are the real world distances of the Mini 4 pro, country and  suburban neighborhoods where everything has wifi. is the Min 4 pro have geo zones it can not enter
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. This is based on the test by DJI under FCC standards in obstructed environments with typical low interference:
Low Interference and Obstructed by Buildings: approx. 0-0.5 km
Low Interference and Obstructed by Trees: approx. 0.5-3 km
This is used for reference purposes only and provides no guarantee for actual transmission distance. Have a nice day.
2023-12-23
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-23 01:28
Hi there. This is based on the test by DJI under FCC standards in obstructed environments with typical low interference:
Low Interference and Obstructed by Buildings: approx. 0-0.5 km
Low Interference and Obstructed by Trees: approx. 0.5-3 km

hi   i read that DJI said it would fly 6.5 miles or 10.4 km. there are flight distance tested on YouTube where ppl fly 4-5 miles in the wilderness. i am looking for ppl that have the Min4 and what they experience. also is there GEO fencing still on the Mimi4. I live in a giant draconian no fly zone around washington dc. I live in Maryland. Have to drive 10 miles just to fly my drone.
2023-12-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Distance really depends on the surroundings,  even in the same place on a different day you can get different results.  
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Frunobulax Posted at 12-23 09:02
hi   i read that DJI said it would fly 6.5 miles or 10.4 km. there are flight distance tested on YouTube where ppl fly 4-5 miles in the wilderness. i am looking for ppl that have the Min4 and what they experience. also is there GEO fencing still on the Mimi4. I live in a giant draconian no fly zone around washington dc. I live in Maryland. Have to drive 10 miles just to fly my drone.

Hi.I The test conducted by DJI is only for reference purpose and the results are subject to environmental factors. I hope you're able to gather insights from your co-pilots based on their experiences. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
2023-12-24
Use props
Kopanz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814045 ft
Turkey

Make sure to takeoff from a point clear from Wifi interference, then being in urban environment isn't going to be an issue for the drone. Check transmission tab in the DJI Fly App and be sure that 2.4 ghz frequency range is clear.
2023-12-24
Use props
Steph Jant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152329 ft
United Kingdom

The only distance that matters is Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) - so 300-400 metres (unless you live in Canada where you can legally fly your drone beyond VLOS)
2023-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules