Waypoints Ground station
1301 6 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allanlie
New

Norway

I'm a little disappointed that I'm not able to make waypoints on the map, like you could on the P2.
Is this a possibility that may come in a later update?
2015-9-7
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe but for now assume not.. Litchi is good alternative if you need to plan waypoints offline.

2015-9-7
Use props
k.kavelaars
lvl.2

Netherlands

It makes no sence to me to fly the your drone first the entire route before you can let it fly it self?
program your bird in thy sky is not handy, would be better if you could do this on the ground like the old Ph 2 vision+
so i am i bit dissapointed in groundstation for Ph3
Don't know what is the reason behind this ?

2015-9-8
Use props
mark1975
lvl.3
Flight distance : 92454 ft
United Kingdom

been following the litchi threads over on fb, looks solid there is some added feature like ....focus/zipwire...etc etc maybe worth a try not sure how the warranty would stand on this though
2015-9-8
Use props
nview
lvl.1

Italy

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-9-8 09:44
Android only at this point in time!

Autopilot for Phantom is for iOS users
2015-9-8
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

I think it is for DJI to cover their rears.
You fly it and set it as you go and it follows the same path. If you set it up on the ground by just clicking the map, then send it off and it hits a power line or some other object and crashes then you will be on here, calling, and emailing demanding they replace your P3 because THEY wrecked it. And by YOU I mean people in general.
2015-9-8
Use props
lvl.4

United States

sells more batteries, since you will expend some just flying around setting waypoints.
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules