Which remote to use with DJI FPV air unit?
1449 5 2023-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olegfly
lvl.2
United States

I own a DJI FPV air unit system that includes the first version of the goggles and the remote controller. After buying Integra goggles and successfully pairing them with the FPV air unit, I've encountered an issue: the second-generation motion controller is incompatible with my unit, and the original controller no longer connects after a firmware update. Could you suggest an appropriate controller for my setup? Is buying a new unit necessary, or can I make it work with my current equipment? Cost isn't an issue for me, so I'm open to purchasing additional parts if needed.
2023-12-24
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

For the Vista/original Air Unit you need the latest firmware to work with the goggles 2/Integra. Downside: The old (black) controller doesn't work anymore. The Motion Controller (1&2) never worked on the Vista/Orginal Air Unit/O3. So you need to get the grey Controller 2. Or maybe switch to ExpressLRS and get the Radiomaster Boxer/Zorro or similar. If you go ahead on your fpv journey that might be the best route: RC and video link are "more separate" than having both from DJI. There have been reports of losing video and control at the same time. I'm perfectly happy with my Radiomaster Zorro and ELRS... The easier (though less flexible) route is getting the grey Controller 2...
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI FPV System/Vista Air unit, you need to make sure that you are using the firmware v01.01.00.00 to connect the DJI Goggles Integra. The only remote controller that works on this setup is the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. You may purchase the said remote controller using the link below. Hope this helps. We appreciate your valued support. Happy holidays!

https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... -nav&vid=102111
2023-12-25
Use props
olegfly
lvl.2
United States

thank you both for the valuable information
2023-12-25
Use props
olegfly
lvl.2
United States

So, I bound the goggles and the remote. How do I start the air unit drone? Also, is there a manual for the fpv controller 2 ? Thanks
1-2 16:17
Use props
olegfly
lvl.2
United States

Bumping this. Sorry.
1-3 09:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules