Vision Assist - M3T Enterprise (Necessary feature, PLEASE CONSIDER)
857 7 2023-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wyldeman
lvl.2

United States

DJI has now added Vision Assist capability to the Mini, Air, and consumer Mavic  series. Would anyone else like to have this option? Shows the collision  avoidance cameras in the bottom left so as to provide a second set of  eyes in the direction you are traveling while working with the camera.  Maximize our use of time and provide additional and peace of mind. I  personally would like to spend more time scanning the environment and  less time confirming my position related to upcoming obstacles.  ESPECIALLY those of us like Thermal, Mapping, and Multispec whose always  got their gimbal down at 90 degrees. Furthermore, with regards to  hardware, if the Mavic  Classic & Pro series can already do this, why not enterprise? And  regards to software, if the Matrice can already do this with Pilot 2,  this shouldn't be the challenge. Or maybe jumping the gun and there are  already future plans? What does everyone else think?

Hello DJI Enterprise team... Is this on your radar? Maybe considering in the coming days? Please advise...

(Link to  anEEXHH0i4OTNDxZD0HlXNiUgAM/2YtlwBW2MIRmX2FkMIsQEhN3rC9KT2eVJIoUBQyeac+aMiNajOc84cAOHEhFTIY0JPyj2SRok0gqY+IaHjGwPez5OoOtr4yUPk4Ao0ZP4s6NXGYJS/DG5BFw9uB/welma1DDkzL/QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==[/img]

Single SelectVote, Total 15 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-12-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which Minis and mavics ?

Go4 Mavics ?
2023-12-24
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm pretty sure none of the Matrice drones have Vision Assist either. You can view the side sensors in DJI Assistant 2 for calibrations but not during flight. This would be an incredibly useful feature to have but we have a better chance of getting new M3E features by telling DJI that we don't want them.
2023-12-24
Use props
Amit Dunsky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1083205 ft
Israel

Super super important feature! I've been asking DJI to add it to the Enterprise drones ever since it was introduced for the Mavic 3 Pro, and I still fail to understand why DJI won't add it. I was really expecting to see it in the recently published firmware update.
2023-12-28
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

During a normal mapping mission the camera is looking straight down at the ground for majority of the flight. During a Smart Oblique mission the camera is panning faster than a tennis umpires head at center court. At the same time the video feed on the RC is choppy because it's snapping a photo every 0.7 seconds. Having a stable and smooth view of the drones surroundings would be most beneficial on an Enterprise drone yet the only ones to get this feature are consumer grade.
2-6 17:06
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 987310 ft
Germany

Important feature!
3-6 00:17
Use props
Wyldeman
lvl.2

United States