Not connecting/unable to fly
568 11 2023-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joannehackett
lvl.1

Ireland

I have just bought a new DJI mini 2 se.  When i try to connect it either connects correctly but has a message saying 'unable to fly' on the camera screen of the app or it is just not connecting at all.  Please can you help!
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you confirm if the same issue happens when trying to set up outdoors? Please click the message then take a screenshot and send it to us so we can check it further. Lastly, please confirm what mobile device are you using. We will wait for your response. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-12-26
Use props
joannehackett
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I tried it this morning again outside and neither the camera or the drone seemed to connect. The light on the drone sometimes flash green and sometimes flash red. The message "aircraft disconnected" shows up on the screen. We have tried it using a huawei p30 and huawei p30 pro. I will attach screenshot below.
Thanks again for your help.
Screenshot_20231227_110302_com.flygo.flypilot.jpg
2023-12-27
Use props
djiuser_eOvlnSUByGtH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14255 ft
Greece

Bro i think that the apk is the problem.Is this the official dji fly apk?hmmmmm.You downloaded from the dji site?I don't like this premium on the top.https://www.dji.com/gr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Try the official dji fly apk.Is the only apk that work perfect with mini 2 se
2023-12-27
Use props
SHADOW28
lvl.3
Greece

So?You try it?
2023-12-27
Use props
fansd561341c
lvl.1

Ireland

We used the link that came with the instructions on the box. Have you got a link for another one?
2023-12-27
Use props
fansd561341c
lvl.1

Ireland

I got it! Thanks a million for your help... A very happy mother and son here!
2023-12-27
Use props
SHADOW28
lvl.3
Greece

fansd561341c Posted at 12-27 14:40
I got it! Thanks a million for your help... A very happy mother and son here!

Happy flights!!!!Glad that all is fine.
2023-12-28
Use props
methano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8274 ft
United States

I just got a new DJI Mini 2 SE for my 70th Birthday. I've enjoyed flying it but a few days ago I ran into erratic connection problems. I tried lots of online suggestions to fix it but it was only after realizing that the lightning connector on my iphone was full of denim lint and cleaning it out, did all the connection issues go away. It is something I'll check from time to time to avoid connection issues.
1-1 09:50
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

joannehackett Posted at 2023-12-27 03:10
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I tried it this morning again outside and neither the camera or the drone seemed to connect. The light on the drone sometimes flash green and sometimes flash red. The message "aircraft disconnected" shows up on the screen. We have tried it using a huawei p30 and huawei p30 pro. I will attach screenshot below.
Thanks again for your help.

Hi, there! Please make sure to download the latest app via this link. After the installation, kindly keep us posted for any concerns that you may encounter.
1-7 01:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

methano Posted at 1-1 09:50
I just got a new DJI Mini 2 SE for my 70th Birthday. I've enjoyed flying it but a few days ago I ran into erratic connection problems. I tried lots of online suggestions to fix it but it was only after realizing that the lightning connector on my iphone was full of denim lint and cleaning it out, did all the connection issues go away. It is something I'll check from time to time to avoid connection issues.

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience that you had experienced. However, we're glad to know that you managed to isolate the problem by checking the connection between the remote and the mobile phone. May you always have a safe flight. Cheers!
1-7 01:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules