How Copy DJI RC Video Files Over USB to Windows 11?
366 3 2023-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans700c30e1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204049 ft
United States

Can video files on the DJI RC be viewed over a USB connection from Windows 11?  My PC does not show the DJI RC when connected by USB.

Or am I only able to remove the DJI RC SD card, plug into the PC and copy from it?

Thank you

2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to use a different USB communication cable to further isolate the issue. You may refer to the link below for your reference on to to export photos or videos from the DJI RC series remote controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en
2023-12-26
Use props
fans700c30e1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204049 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 19:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to use a different USB communication cable to further isolate the issue. You may refer to the link below for your reference on to to export photos or videos from the DJI RC series remote controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006852&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en

• I have tried several USB cables and different ports on the Windows 11 PC and with all Windows does not recognize the DJI RC connection.
  • I have seen mentioned the need for a DJI windows driver (which shows on the DJI site no longer supported) and when attempting to install the driver widows prevent it form installing and provides the message "This app has been blocked for your protection".  I tried to attach a screenshot.

Is there a driver I should be loading for WIndows to be able to see the DJI RC stored files?

thank you

dji driver fail.png
dji driver fail.png
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans700c30e1 Posted at 12-27 10:52
  • I have tried several USB cables and different ports on the Windows 11 PC and with all Windows does not recognize the DJI RC connection.
  • I have seen mentioned the need for a DJI windows driver (which shows on the DJI site no longer supported) and when attempting to install the driver widows prevent it form installing and provides the message "This app has been blocked for your protection".  I tried to attach a screenshot.

• Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us the link where you find this driver? In addition, please try to use a different computer so we can further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted.
    2023-12-28
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules