696 7 2023-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cine_Dude
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41352 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for beacons/nav lights that can be fitted to the Mini 4 for night flying?

It's a shame DJI didn't fit more lighting to the drone as standard. The landing light is a great addition. Just needs some nav lights!
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that we don't offer Nav/Beacon lights accessories for our consumer drones. Rest assured that your suggestion will be forwarded to our corresponding team for future reference.
2023-12-30
Use props
yves wouters
lvl.2
Belgium

I found these on amazon.
2023-12-31
Use props
tinicuenca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827470 ft
Spain

I also don't understand why DJI can't fix this. I don't see it as complicated.

It is assumed that they changed the indicator lights to the rear legs, compared to the mini3pro, so that they would not affect the recordings, but they continue to turn off these flashing green LEDs on the rear legs when recording.

The simplest thing for everyone is to put an option in the DJI Fly app, as they have done with the AIR3 for its front leg lights, so that the user who wants to can always keep the LED lights on the rear legs of the mini4pro.

If the mini4pro had the option of always keeping its green LED lights on the rear legs on, it would be safer to fly, and EU users could also make night flights in compliance with current regulations.

..............................................................................................................

Yo tampoco entiendo como DJI no puede solucionar esto. No lo veo tan complicado.
Se supone que cambiaron las luces de indicación a las patas traseras, con respecto al mini3pro, para que no afectaran en las grabaciones, pero siguen apagando estos led verdes intermitentes de las patas traseras al realizar grabaciones.
Lo mas sencillo para todos, es que pusieran una opción en la app DJI Fly, como han hecho con el AIR3 para sus luces de las patas delanteras, para que el usuario que quiera, pueda mantener siempre encendidas las luces led de las patas traseras del mini4pro.
Si el mini4pro tuviera la opción de mantener siempre encendidas sus luces led verdes de las patas traseras, sería mas seguro de volar, además de que los usuarios de la UE podríamos realizar vuelos nocturnos cumpliendo con la normativa actual.
1-2 10:38
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7878520 ft
  • >>>
Austria

tinicuenca Posted at 1-2 10:38
I also don't understand why DJI can't fix this. I don't see it as complicated.  It is assumed that they changed the indicator lights to the rear legs, compared to the mini3pro, so that they would not affect the recordings, but they continue to turn off these flashing green LEDs on the rear legs when recording.  The simplest thing for everyone is to put an option in the DJI Fly app, as they have done with the AIR3 for its front leg lights, so that the user who wants to can always keep the LED lights on the rear legs of the mini4pro.  If the mini4pro had the option of always keeping its green LED lights on the rear legs on, it would be safer to fly, and EU users could also make night flights in compliance with current regulations.
..............................................................................................................

i fully agree. it seems like dji enginieers did not think of that at all. woould be such a simple update.
1-2 13:40
Use props
Flying Fortress
lvl.2
Poland

What about weight guys???
1-2 14:33
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7878520 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Flying Fortress Posted at 1-2 14:33
What about weight guys???

thats why we ask DJI for this simple software update. would be the eaiest solution, keep the drone below 250g and also make it legal to fly in the night.
1-2 21:33
Use props
fans213ae3ff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827470 ft
Spain

Nexus Redux Posted at 1-2 21:33
thats why we ask DJI for this simple software update. would be the eaiest solution, keep the drone below 250g and also make it legal to fly in the night.

I don't see it being such a complicated update, especially when they have already done something similar for the Air3's front lights.
1-3 03:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules