Why does head tracking on the mini 4 pro disable obstacle avoidance
703 4 2023-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13816 ft
United States

Why does head tracking on the mini 4 pro disable obstacle avoidance? Seems like they should go together. Obstacle is needed more than ever when head tracking is turned on. Even essential.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Goggles 2/Integra with DJI RC Motion 2 with your Mini 4 Pro, the Head Tracking feature is supported however, the obstacle avoidance is disabled. We will forward this concern to our relevant team for future consideration. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-28
Use props
djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41014 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-28 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Goggles 2/Integra with DJI RC Motion 2 with your Mini 4 Pro, the Head Tracking feature is supported however, the obstacle avoidance is disabled. We will forward this concern to our relevant team for future consideration. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Even if, for some reason, it *has* to be disabled, at least a warning should pop on the goggles,' screen when head tracking is invoked.

1-1 13:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP Posted at 1-1 13:55
Even if, for some reason, it *has* to be disabled, at least a warning should pop on the goggles,' screen when head tracking is invoked.

Hello there. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that this suggestion will also be forwarded to the team for future consideration. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-1 23:37
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

I'll add here that of even more concern, when I went from using the Integra goggles, back to using my RC 2 with the Mini 4 Pro, my obstacle avoidance stayed off and no warning was given other than the small icon being red. Not good!
1-28 16:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules