691 6 2023-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tarun181
New
Flight distance : 59 ft
United Kingdom

Hi There,

I bought this DJI mini 3 Pro yesterday and when i'm flying it off the obstacle sensors are not working. Its still in red, however i have updated all the firmware and calibrating via DJI assistant also but all doesn't work.

Please advise.
Thanks
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. This is normal, the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-28
Use props
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

on the ground??

"when i'm flying"
2023-12-29
Use props
djiuser_8PRaxYb7UpSH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14075 ft
United States

relaxosmo Posted at 2023-12-29 23:03
on the ground??

"when i'm flying"

Could anyone help with recalibrating the forward backwards sensors for the DJI mini pro 3
I tried attaching the drone to the computer but it never recognised the drone was connected.
1-7 08:59
Use props
djiuser_8PRaxYb7UpSH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14075 ft
United States

relaxosmo Posted at 2023-12-29 23:03
on the ground??

"when i'm flying"

Could anyone help with recalibrating the forward backwards sensors for the DJI mini pro 3
I tried attaching the drone to the computer but it never recognised the drone was connected.
1-7 08:59
Use props
rickhooton
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-28 19:53
Hi there. Sorry for the late response. This is normal, the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I am having the same problem, and even when I take off the icon is red and says they are disabled. Any help would be appreciated.
1-31 16:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rickhooton Posted at 1-31 16:43
I am having the same problem, and even when I take off the icon is red and says they are disabled. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please confirm what specific drone are you currently using. In addition, please provide us a screen recording showing the error message after you take off for further investigation. We will wait for your response.
2-1 20:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules