495 7 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
2ball
lvl.1
United States

Mini2 SE

1. Where can I buy more propellers?
2. The drone saves pics and videos to my phone.  why do I need an SD card?

3. If there is an issue, like my drone gets hung up in a tree, how do I turn off the drone?

4. Where is the best video on how to fly and settings for my exact drone?

2023-12-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1) DJI.
2) The images saved to the card have MUCH greater resolution.
3) What precisely do you meanby "turn off the drone"?
If you mean stopping the motors of a drone stuck in a tree, either hold the throttle closed or use the CSC, see pages 38 & 39 of the manual  
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
If you mean powering the drone down, you can not do that unless you can touch the power button.
It may overheat and shut down or simply exhaust the battery and shut down.
If you want to stop the motors whilst the drone is in flight then that is an entirely different matter.
As a newbie you'd do better to stay AWAY from trees.
4) on the web, but everybody will have their own idea of what constitutes "best"
2023-12-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

2. The drone saves pics and videos to my phone.  why do I need an SD card?
If you want the full-size, original images, rather than reduced-size, preview images you get on your phone, you can only get those from the SD card in the drone.
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the details below regarding your queries.

> You may purchase propellers via this link.
> The files saved in your mobile phone are cache files which are low resolutions. The original files will be saved when the SD card is in use for your drone.
> If this incident happens and the remote controller is still connected, you may perform the CSC command to turn off the motor immediately. Please refer to the image below
> You may visit this link for official video tutorial. Moreover, you may play in your camera settings to get the preferred settings.

I hope this information helps. Kindly let us know if you have further concerns.
2023-12-30
Use props
2ball
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the info so far.

I did not get a manual with my Drone.  I did download the manual in the link in the comments above.  In that manual the controller looks to have fold out antenna.  I don't think my control has antenna's.  Is that right?  (Mini2 SE)

The kit did not come with a charging brick.  The manual says use a brick with at least 18 watts for quick charges thats a QC2.0 usb.  So most of the 18 watt chargers are USBC.  The cord that came with the kit is regular usb.  Is there a different charging cord I can buy? one that plugs into the controller and the battery but has a USBC on the other end?  
2023-12-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2ball Posted at 12-30 18:01

I did not get a manual with my Drone.  I did download the manual in the link in the comments above.  In that manual the controller looks to have fold out antenna.  I don't think my control has antenna's.  Is that right?  (Mini2 SE)

Is this your RC?

If so then you probably should have posted in the Mini 2 SE section, not Mini SE section, even though you did mention Mini 2 SE in the post, the Admin didn't pick up on that
You need this manual https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
Most USB-C to USB-C will do if,  i was you, make sure it can handle 30w in case you want to charge the RC and drone at the same time.
2023-12-30
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

2ball Posted at 2023-12-30 18:01

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 2 SE and RC-N1 support up to 30W charger, you may purchase it directly from our official store via this link or through a third-party store. Furthermore, please know that the USB-C splitter isn't recommended as this hasn't been tested. Thank you for your understanding.
1-7 00:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules