Camera issue
418 9 1-1 13:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1644846 ft
United States

Hello, I got a DJI Mini 2 and the camera glitches heavily. On occasion, the camera will distort the video. It occured on December 25-26, and popped up today. I tried contacting customer service but it was no help. Here is a video. What should I do?

1-1 13:38
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

Wow that is really awful! I haven't seen video that bad since the 80's.
Seriously, there's something wrong with the video encoder on the drone. If you can, get it replaced under warranty.
1-1 17:45
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

Anyone else have the issue or is mine an one-off issue? The issue happened sporadically. Sometimes rotating it in a 360 makes it go away, but it comes back several flights later
1-1 20:04
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if it is only occurred from the original footage or also happened in the flight screen from the DJI Fly?
1-1 20:33
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-1 20:33
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if it is only occurred from the original footage or also happened in the flight screen from the DJI Fly?

Happened in flight screen from DJI Fly. Occured also in footage
1-2 09:35
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, something is definitely right.  I would contact DJI Customer Service and send it in for a proper diagnosis.  
1-2 11:30
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

The drone flew well, but I returned it to the place I got it from and got a new duplicate drone
1-2 16:58
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SurveyorDJI Posted at 1-2 16:58
The drone flew well, but I returned it to the place I got it from and got a new duplicate drone

HI there, thank you for your reply. For this situation, it is suggested to send back for diagnosis. However, based on your comment, we found you have already contacted with your buyer and swtich a new one.

For this issue, we will feedback to our relevant team to enhance our product in the future. Thank you for your understanding and tolerance.
1-3 01:51
Use props
Kopanz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814045 ft
Turkey

This is probably recorded without an SD card, directly to the phone. And this glitch is happening after somekind of RC interference.
1-3 13:29
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules