Motion 2 Controller not fully working with my Pro View Combo ?
325 6 1-2 02:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyDaddy01
lvl.1

United States

Hi Guys,
I am new to Drones and bought a Avata Pro-View Combo (DJI RC Motion 2 + Goggles 2) before christmas. I made my first flights and I reconginzed that not all functions are working on the Motion 2 Controller ?! So the Controll Stick on the right side of the Motion Controller does nothing ?! Also the FN Wheel is without any function ?! I went through the manuals but didn't found any useful hint. I also tried to change someting in the menu of the Goggles with the same result. I took care that all Components have the latest FW. Every help would be appreciated. Many thx.

Rudi
1-2 02:27
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

FN Dial Press the dial to open the camera settings panel in the FPV view. Scroll the dial to navigate the settings menu or adjust the parameter value, then press the dial to confirm the selection. Press and hold the dial to exit the current menu. Use the FN dial to control the camera tilt before takeoff or during RTH and landing. Press and hold the FN dial from the FPV view and then scroll up or down to tilt the camera. Release the dial to stop the camera tilt.
1-2 03:23
Use props
FlyDaddy01
lvl.1

United States

Thank you very much for your fast answer. unfortunately the FN wheel is not working on my Motion Controller as I wrote (same for the Joy Stick)

Rudi
P.S. I saw in the meantime that there is a new FW update. I will install it and then I will test it again
1-2 03:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please update the firmware of your DJI Avata, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI RC Motion 2 to check if the problem persists. If so, kindly record a short video demonstrating the problem for further analysis. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-2 21:21
Use props
FlyDaddy01
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-2 21:21
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please update the firmware of your DJI Avata, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI RC Motion 2 to check if the problem persists. If so, kindly record a short video demonstrating the problem for further analysis. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much. I will do so . Unfortunately I am not able to test it in the next days but I will report as soon as I am able to.

cheers
1-2 22:21
Use props
FlyDaddy01
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I take the time during this horrible weather and tested my Avata Combo with the new Firmware and now everything is working as expected. Thank you very much for your support !

cheers

Rudi
1-2 23:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyDaddy01 Posted at 1-2 23:57
Hi,

I take the time during this horrible weather and tested my Avata Combo with the new Firmware and now everything is working as expected. Thank you very much for your support !

Hi, there. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out! Please feel free to reach us anytime. Cheers!
1-3 02:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules