771 21 1-3 04:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122375 ft
Germany

Hello support team,

please give us a check box in the settings to invert features like zooming in/out. I keep using the wrong direction when using the wheel for zooming in and out and won't memorize the right way, possibly cause it's totally unlogic for me. I am sure others have the same issue. Also, I honestly wonder how this is not a thing yet.

Greetings and a great 2024 to all of you at DJI
1-3 04:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there! We do appreciate you for sharing your suggestion with us. Rest assured that this will be handed over to our relevant team for future reference. Cheers!
1-3 23:32
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:02
Use props
djiuser_dxvMmQGV4lAH
New

Finland

Me too I have same issue… IF you push forward IT should zoom in not out
1-11 20:42
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

djiuser_dxvMmQGV4lAH Posted at 1-11 20:42
Right?? It’s totally illogical and I can’t understand how anyone sane would decide it to be the other way. You turn the wheel towards middle of the RC and expect to zoom in.

Also, every $50 video game has the option to invert (at least), but not a $1.100 drone!

Please fix immediately, DJI. This is unusable!
1-11 21:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_dxvMmQGV4lAH Posted at 1-11 20:42

Hi, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it caused you. Rest assured that your additional feedback will be forwarded.
1-11 23:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

EnjoyUrLifeTV Posted at 1-11 21:16
Right?? It’s totally illogical and I can’t understand how anyone sane would decide it to be the other way. You turn the wheel towards middle of the RC and expect to zoom in.

Also, every $50 video game has the option to invert (at least), but not a $1.100 drone!

Hello. Thank you for expressing your feedback with us. Please stay assured that we constantly forwarding relevant feedback to our engineers for their attention. Thank you for your continued support!
1-12 00:09
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 00:09
Hello. Thank you for expressing your feedback with us. Please stay assured that we constantly forwarding relevant feedback to our engineers for their attention. Thank you for your continued support!

Any update?
1-26 14:42
Use props
generalZod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1633921 ft

United States

Another "me too" here as well (DJI Mini Pro 4). I keep counterintuitively moving my gimble up instead of down and would really love a way to reverse the controls.

Thanks!
1-26 18:24
Use props
Rosewell Flyer
lvl.2

United States

I also repeatedly move the gimbal the wrong direction.  The default control is totally opposite from what I expect - when I pull back on the knob I expect the camera to tilt up.
This really needs a reverse option.
RC radios have had reverse switches on every channel for every radio ever made since at least the early 90's...now we're doing away with that??
1-26 23:11
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

Silence from DJI staff, love it
2-3 05:27
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

EnjoyUrLifeTV Posted at 2-3 05:27
Silence from DJI staff, love it

Can you show a bit more respect to us customers? I paid more than 2k Euros for all my DJI products! This feature is a must-have IMO and can’t be too hard to implement.
2-7 07:51
Use props
fletch555
lvl.1
United States

I would also love this...drives me crazy!
2-13 08:21
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

Count me in. Drives me nuts sometimes.
2-13 08:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fletch555 Posted at 2-13 08:21
I would also love this...drives me crazy!

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about your feedback. Rest assured that we're continuously forwarding relevant feedback to our corresponding team.
2-15 03:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

2sticks Posted at 2-13 08:40
Count me in. Drives me nuts sometimes.

Thank you for the additional support regarding this matter. Please be assured that we've forwarded this particular request to our relevant team.
2-15 03:33
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

So what’s the current state? Almost 7 weeks since I brought it up and several others chimed in to show their frustration aswell. Not really a groundbreaking update needed for that, it’s literally just 2 checkboxes that invert wheel inputs for zooming in/out and gimbal up/down. How on earth is this still not implemented, I really don’t get it!

EVERY COMMENT COUNTS - GET INVOLVED PILOTS!
2-19 13:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

EnjoyUrLifeTV Posted at 2-19 13:56
So what’s the current state? Almost 7 weeks since I brought it up and several others chimed in to show their frustration aswell. Not really a groundbreaking update needed for that, it’s literally just 2 checkboxes that invert wheel inputs for zooming in/out and gimbal up/down. How on earth is this still not implemented, I really don’t get it!

EVERY COMMENT COUNTS - GET INVOLVED PILOTS!

We appreciate your recommendations. We are actively submitting every feedback to the development team. This will be a subject for evaluation and will be officially announced once approved. We appreciate your patience.
2-20 01:18
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

So since 2019 people bring up the topic about inverting settings for the sticks or now me about the zooming in/out and gimbal up/down movement and DJI just doesn’t care. Incredible!
3-12 14:25
Use props
KeithGP
lvl.1
United States

Has there been any progress on this request? I have simply been using it assuming all along that this could be changed easily. When I finally got around to more customization, sadly, I find that this simple task cannot be completed. Was there any reason this is not a choice?
4-5 18:16
Use props
djiuser_4M8AsrnGyzCo
New
Flight distance : 786211 ft
United States

Hi DJI team.
Yes please, an update allowing this option would be greatly appreciated. Changing the zoom scroll wheel direction to make up/zoom in, and down/zoom out would bring much benefit and improve the flying experience. Thank you so much.
5-3 17:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_4M8AsrnGyzCo Posted at 5-3 17:59
Hi DJI team.
Yes please, an update allowing this option would be greatly appreciated. Changing the zoom scroll wheel direction to make up/zoom in, and down/zoom out would bring much benefit and improve the flying experience. Thank you so much.

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
5-3 23:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules