Start-Up Menu Mini 4 Pro Help
584 15 1-3 06:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dbecker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2265568 ft
United States

When I try and start the blades on my mini 4 pro theres a flight checklist menu that pops up. Makes me select flight mode? Is there a way to turn this off so it doesnt pop up everytime?

thanks!
1-3 06:46
Use props
Dbecker
lvl.2
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-3 08:08
Turn off Beginner Mode in the settings.  If you don't want the "Check Propellers" pop-up click the little "Don't show again" box in the pop-up box.

I believe I did that. But I will double check. Thanks for the reply!
1-3 08:11
Use props
Dbecker
lvl.2
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-3 08:15
I assume you selected a stick mode?  Mode 2 is most common.  Once selected it should not ask again.

Yep. I've tried everything. Maybe just reset all settings?
1-3 08:16
Use props
Dbecker
lvl.2
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-3 08:18
That is odd.  It should retain your selection & not ask again.  Are you signed into your DJI account in the Fly app?  That really shouldn't matter but make sure you are signed in.

I am, its a small checklist that pops up each time. I'll screenshot tonight. I think I will reset settings and try that I guess
1-3 08:25
Use props
Monkieboy00
lvl.3
Flight distance : 101188 ft

United States

I believe this is what you're talking about. I'm trying to find a way to get rid of it. It only showed up after this latest update and its very annoying
1-3 08:54
Use props
Dbecker
lvl.2
United States

Monkieboy00 Posted at 1-3 08:54
[view_image]

I believe this is what you're talking about. I'm trying to find a way to get rid of it. It only showed up after this latest update and its very annoying

Yep! Thats the one. I have tried everything I can think of to get rid of it. Thanks for the picture
1-3 09:36
Use props
Monkieboy00
lvl.3

United States

Flight tips was never turned on so it shouldn't be there. This only appeared after the latest update, not anything users asked for or turned on
1-3 14:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. In order to take into account diverse user needs and sufficient safety guidance, we have adjusted the UI design and prompts for users before taking off. For some models of aircraft in the United States (models involved: Mavic 3 Pro, Air 3, Mini 4 Pro, Mini 3, Mini 2 SE), users can choose Normal Mode or No Position Hold mode when taking off. I hope this information helps.
1-3 22:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Monkieboy00 Posted at 1-3 08:54
[view_image]

I believe this is what you're talking about. I'm trying to find a way to get rid of it. It only showed up after this latest update and its very annoying

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. For further details, please refer to this link. I hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for your support.
1-3 22:56
Use props
Dbecker
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-3 22:56
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. For further details, please refer to this link. I hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for your support.

there should be an option to turn this off!
1-4 04:14
Use props
Monkieboy00
lvl.3

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-3 22:56

No this doesn't help, its a nuisance for most users since this device is designed for adults not toddlers. Give users an option to turn it off
1-4 07:20
Use props
hillbillyflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 360505 ft
United States

Yep I started a thread on this a week or so ago.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D924%26typeid%3D924
Frustrating.
1-4 10:32
Use props
Dbecker
lvl.2
United States

hillbillyflyer Posted at 1-4 10:32
Yep I started a thread on this a week or so ago.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=304255&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D924%26typeid%3D924
Frustrating.

damn, so theres no hope lol
1-4 10:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dbecker Posted at 1-4 04:14
there should be an option to turn this off!

Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our corresponding team for awareness.
1-6 02:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Monkieboy00 Posted at 1-4 07:20
No this doesn't help, its a nuisance for most users since this device is designed for adults not toddlers. Give users an option to turn it off

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will cascade your feedback to our relevant team for their attention.
1-6 02:20
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules