858 9 1-3 09:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, I am trying to add my operator number in the fly app for my mavic 3 drone, but i get: Registration number format error.
I´m typing it as it says on my page with operator information from ´luftfartstilsynet´ using UPPER and lower case and numbers tried with and without the - and the three letters..
NORl24xxxx9xxxxx-xxx

whats wrong?
1-3 09:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app and download the latest version on our website to see if the issue persists? You may click the link to download the latest version.

DJI FLY App: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Please note to check whether the operator registration number matches the electronic identification number (e-ID) provided by your National Aviation Authority after being registered as an operator. The format warning will be reported in the app if the following conditions are not met.

1)       The registration number consists of 20 digits (the fourth number from right to left is a hyphen “-”) or 19 digits (without the hyphen);
2)       The first three digits indicate the country code (corresponding to the ISO 3166 Alpha‑3 code of the Member State of registration), which must be upper-case only;
3)       Followed by twelve (12) randomly generated characters “87astrdge12k” (lower-case only);
4)       “xyz” is an example of the three (3) randomly generated “secret digits”, which must be lowercase only.
1-3 23:21
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 23:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app and download the latest version on our website to see if the issue persists? You may click the link to download the latest version.

Hi, thanks for answering, i have tried to use the latest app on my iphone 15 and on my ipad pro, both with the latest versions. and i have checked that the lower and upper case are as it should.
My number is what i got from the Norwegian aviation authority :-)
1-4 10:17
Use props
ZmoothOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

Ulven Posted at 1-4 10:17
Hi, thanks for answering, i have tried to use the latest app on my iphone 15 and on my ipad pro, both with the latest versions. and i have checked that the lower and upper case are as it should.

Hallo Ulven! Jeg la akkurat inn mitt, og det funket fint her. iPhone og siste versjon av alt her også.
Du må ta med alt (de 3 siste, som du jo aldri skal dele ellers, er for at du skal verifiseres når du legger inn din remote ID). Hvilket tegn har du mellom NOR og 24...?
1-4 12:22
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

ZmoothOperator Posted at 1-4 12:22
Hallo Ulven! Jeg la akkurat inn mitt, og det funket fint her. iPhone og siste versjon av alt her også.
Du må ta med alt (de 3 siste, som du jo aldri skal dele ellers, er for at du skal verifiseres når du legger inn din remote ID). Hvilket tegn har du mellom NOR og 24...?

Hei, er det i eller 1 som skal være etter NOR?
1-4 12:30
Use props
ZmoothOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

Ulven Posted at 1-4 12:30
Hei, er det i eller 1 som skal være etter NOR?

Jeg har tall etter NOR, så det er vel muligens random. Men tror det skal være enten tall eller liten bokstav. Det skal i hvert fall ikke være det tegnet du kopierte inn tidligere!
1-4 12:37
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

Ahh, i GOT IT.. After NOR comes a L in lowercase l, that solved it :-)

Thank you :-)

1-4 12:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ulven Posted at 1-4 10:17
Hi, thanks for answering, i have tried to use the latest app on my iphone 15 and on my ipad pro, both with the latest versions. and i have checked that the lower and upper case are as it should.

Hello there. We're glad that you managed to figure out this concern of yours. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
1-5 03:03
Use props
djiuser_NhNZYQkb4oqJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259239 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 23:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app and download the latest version on our website to see if the issue persists? You may click the link to download the latest version.

Hi Paladin,
I'm from Europe. I've reinstalled DJI App and I no longer see the field to enter my Operator ID. Can you please help?
Mini 4 Pro
I did go to settings >Safety> Scrolled Down but I n longer see RID
1-9 01:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_NhNZYQkb4oqJ Posted at 1-9 01:42
Hi Paladin,
I'm from Europe. I've reinstalled DJI App and I no longer see the field to enter my Operator ID. Can you please help?
Mini 4 Pro

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, only the DJI Mavic 3 series and DJI Air 3 have this function. We will surely keep you posted once there is a new update related to this inquiry. We appreciate your understanding.
1-11 02:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules