Osmo Action 4 keeps turning on by itself
680 14 1-4 05:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron_Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425354 ft
Vietnam

This is really weird as yall can see in the video.

It happens when the camera isn't used for a few days. No idea if it's fw or hw fault.
1-4 05:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it caused you. Would it be possible if you could upload this video through a shareable link such as Google Drive or Dropbox? Kindly provide as well the serial number and firmware version of the DJI Action 4. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-5 00:35
Use props
Aaron_Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425354 ft
Vietnam

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 00:35
Hi, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it caused you. Would it be possible if you could upload this video through a shareable link such as Google Drive or Dropbox? Kindly provide as well the serial number and firmware version of the DJI Action 4. I hope to hear from you soon.

absolutely, just sent you a pm
1-5 00:42
Use props
djiuser_2nY8DgpMu9gY
New

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 00:35

Hi, this is happening to me too. It happens randomly and I can’t figure out what is causing it. What can I do? Please advise.
1-5 04:25
Use props
Robby Panna
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5325 ft
Italy

Ciao @Aaron_Paolo
Se è possibile, tienici informati
1-5 06:35
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aaron_Paul Posted at 1-5 00:42
absolutely, just sent you a pm

Received and replied. Thank you!
1-7 03:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_2nY8DgpMu9gY Posted at 1-5 04:25
Hi, this is happening to me too. It happens randomly and I can’t figure out what is causing it. What can I do? Please advise.

Hello, there. Thank you for your additional input and sorry for the inconvenience. We encourage you to provide the details as requested via this link. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-7 03:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Robby Panna Posted at 1-5 06:35
Ciao @Aaron_Paolo
Se è possibile, tienici informati

Hi, there. May I confirm if you're experiencing the problem? If so, please follow our recommendation via this link for further assistance. I hope to hear from you soon. We thank you for your cooperation.
1-7 03:08
Use props
djiuser_t0mZHTtZ1EuX
New

United States

Same problem here, what can I do to fix?
2-7 23:55
Use props
sowasawa
lvl.1
Colombia

I'm having the same issue.

I had to remove the battery of my Osmo as it always turns on automatically.

I'm on the latest firmware
2-24 06:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sowasawa Posted at 2-24 06:55

I had to remove the battery of my Osmo as it always turns on automatically.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please be advised that I've responded to your direct message.
2-24 23:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sowasawa Posted at 2-24 06:55

I had to remove the battery of my Osmo as it always turns on automatically.

Hi, sowasawa. Please check the update via DM. We'll wait for your reply.
3-9 00:55
Use props
Thiago Noronha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 586152 ft
Brazil

I'm also having this problem. Furthermore, it also turns off by itself and sometimes a message appears that the battery is abnormal, but the same battery in another Osmo Action that I have works normally.
3-15 16:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thiago Noronha Posted at 3-15 16:12
I'm also having this problem. Furthermore, it also turns off by itself and sometimes a message appears that the battery is abnormal, but the same battery in another Osmo Action that I have works normally.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below,
1. Please ensure that the firmware is in the latest. Mount the battery to the camera, connect the camera to DJI Mimo, and update the camera firmware to the latest version if prompted.
2. If the camera firmware is of the latest version, restart the camera after removing the battery and mounting it again.
3. Restore the camera to its original factory settings.
4. If the issue persists, check whether the battery or the contact pin of the battery compartment is damaged. If yes, send the damaged item back to DJI for inspection.
* If the battery and the contact pin of the battery compartment have no damage but the issue persists, send the camera and battery back for inspection.
You can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request.We appreciate your patience. Have a nice day.
3-16 00:21
Use props
Thiago Noronha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 586152 ft
Argentina

I discovered the problem with my OA4, it sits on the handlebars of my motorcycle and, unfortunately, it can't handle the vibration. It is undeniable that the image quality is very good, but the camera does not have the robustness of an Osmo Action 1. To solve the problem, I added a piece of rubber to the battery cover. So far the problem has not occurred again.

3-21 04:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules