364 5 1-4 15:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
epicsmokey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5538 ft
United States

All,
I have not used my phantom 3 in 4+ years. I had 2 batteries when I used to use it, and I assumed they were both completly dead. One of them does not show any lights when I hit the button on it, and one will flash 1 green light 3 times when I hit the button. I plugged this one into the charger to try to charge it up and every few seconds the 1 green light will flash 3 times and won't seem to charge anymore, I left it plugged in for hours. I figured both of these were toast so I purchased a new one from Amazon. This one does not show any lights when I press the button so I figured it was in hibernation or something. I left it plugged in for 1.5 hours and still nothing. I noticed that the gray part of the battery with the writing on it is puffed out on this new battery, and it cracked the plastic pieces that go horizontally across the battery on one side. Is this new battery shot too? I just want to get flying again!
1-4 15:46
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
1-4 21:21
Use props
SpecialProjects
lvl.3
Flight distance : 441010 ft
United States

Not completely related to your problem, but I did not fly my Phantom 3 Adv for over a year and the Remote Control battery was dead and would not charge. I tepeatedly pressed the on/off button and the return to home button and eventually the battery started to charge.  It finally charged completely up.  I now put a reminder on my Iphone Calender to charge battery every four months.
Ihope you can get your phantom flying again!
1-5 19:17
Use props
epicsmokey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5538 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-4 21:21
Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.

so I am screwed?
1-6 08:18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes.

Return the amazon battery, get your money back.  Or exchange it.  Good luck
1-7 03:15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. We're sorry that we do not have better solutions at the moment. We recommend using DJI Mini 4 Pro which enables more features, better experience, and significant performance improvement. We appreciate your understanding.
1-8 02:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules