Used Pocket 2
334 2 1-4 20:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VmihpNUfxVT3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60935 ft
United States

I bought this used about two weeks ago, and was having a blast with it. Two days ago, started it as usual and no gimbal activity on start up, nor any response using the mini control stick. Zoom worked perfectly. After 20 minutes of online chat with DJI and going through several tests, I was advised to send it back in for service. It got sent back yesterday, for a short hop from Houston to Ft Worth service center. Hoping for the best.
1-4 20:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry that you end up sending the product back for repair. Rest assured that your case will be handled accordingly. Furthermore, you may track your ongoing case with us via this link. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further concerns.
1-4 23:55
Use props
djiuser_VmihpNUfxVT3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60935 ft
United States

So to update. Received an email from DJI today notifying me that my Pocket 2 had been received, and was in process of diagnosis. In the space of 1 1/2 hours I received another email telling me how much the repair was, I did an online payment, and then received an email advising the repair was done and it would be shipped back to me in 2 business days. So I should get it back if all goes to plan mid week next week.Very impressed
1-10 20:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules