New Mini4 pro battery issue
647 15 1-6 08:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

Hi just received my new Mini pro 4. I really like this new drone. I upgraded from a Spark.
I have one issue, I have a battery that never finishes charging. When i plug the battery in it blinks 3 LEDs once then blinks 4 leds forever.
1-6 08:46
Use props
NBGRobbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12349 ft
United Kingdom

I had one like that, which was a dud and replaced by DJI.  Are you charging it through the drone?  If not, I would give that a go.
1-6 12:55
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the suggestion below:
1.  Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range.
2.  If possible, use an official charging cable and power adapter provided and the external power supply is normal.
3. Please replace the battery to see if the charger is working normally.
4. Please replace the charger if possible.
Thank you. Have a great day ahead.
1-6 21:57
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

NBGRobbo Posted at 1-6 12:55
I had one like that, which was a dud and replaced by DJI.  Are you charging it through the drone?  If not, I would give that a go.

yeah through the drone, in the hub it is ok. Having said that, if the battery does not know it is fully charged will this effect my drone when i am flying, who knows. I say it could. When i bought the drone I paid for 3 flawless working batteries.
1-7 12:50
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

cyan Posted at 1-6 21:20
The battery is probably damaged.

yep thinking the same
1-7 12:51
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-6 21:57
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the suggestion below:
1.  Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range.
2.  If possible, use an official charging cable and power adapter provided and the external power supply is normal.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. no worries Can you please try the suggestion below:
1.  Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range. its in fact the tech I talked to said that where i was, was too warm where i am it was 65° F. They said try at 60° i told them what about the summer when its 70-90°. all this was also done with the tech giving me temps in C , I had to convert to F. I told them the battery is bad I want a new one. so finally, I have the shipping label, sending the battery in tomorrow.
2.  If possible, use an official charging cable and power adapter provided Provided? I had to by the 30watt charger, only a usb cable comes with the drone. i verified this with a pre-sales chat and the external power supply is normal.
3. Please replace the battery to see if the charger is working normally. the other 2 batteries work just fine charging in the drone.
4. Please replace the charger if possible.
Thank you. Have a great day ahead.
1-7 13:02
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

mini 4 still the best drone
1-7 13:25
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

angeloffate Posted at 1-7 13:25
mini 4 still the best drone

it's wonderful. I came from a time of almost no technology. In HS no computers or calculators, we used a slide rule. This drone with the RC 2 controller is beyond , way beyond anything could have ever dreamed of. I enjoy it thoroughly, thanks DJI. now if my government will let me fly it in peace.
1-7 16:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Frunobulax Posted at 1-7 13:02
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. no worries Can you please try the suggestion below:
1.  Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range. its in fact the tech I talked to said that where i was, was too warm where i am it was 65° F. They said try at 60° i told them what about the summer when its 70-90°. all this was also done with the tech giving me temps in C , I had to convert to F. I told them the battery is bad I want a new one. so finally, I have the shipping label, sending the battery in tomorrow.
2.  If possible, use an official charging cable and power adapter provided Provided? I had to by the 30watt charger, only a usb cable comes with the drone. i verified this with a pre-sales chat and the external power supply is normal.

Hi. Seems it really is a battery problem. Sorry, you had to return it. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. We appreciate your support and understanding.
1-8 01:30
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-8 01:30
Hi. Seems it really is a battery problem. Sorry, you had to return it. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. We appreciate your support and understanding.

thanks DJI Tony, I just dropped the battery off at UPS
1-8 09:52
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Frunobulax Posted at 1-8 09:52
thanks DJI Tony, I just dropped the battery off at UPS

You are most welcome. I hope you receive it soon. We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day.
1-9 02:44
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 02:44
You are most welcome. I hope you receive it soon. We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day.

I received the battery a few weeks ago. I really like my Mini4 pro. You cannot begin to ever know how much. I came from a time of almost no technology, the 1960's. In a million years back then would have never envisioned this or drones.  Thank you DJI for making this drone and drones in general.
1-31 11:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Frunobulax Posted at 1-31 11:27
I received the battery a few weeks ago. I really like my Mini4 pro. You cannot begin to ever know how much. I came from a time of almost no technology, the 1960's. In a million years back then would have never envisioned this or drones.  Thank you DJI for making this drone and drones in general.

I'm glad you are enjoying the Mini 4 Pro and we appreciate your nice feedback. Let me forward this to the relevant department. Our goal is to improve and optimize our products to reach the satisfaction of our customers. We appreciate your valued support.
2-3 01:49
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

anyone ? ?
2-20 13:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. May I confirm if you're experiencing the same problem? Please try to perform a firmware update with this particular battery and recharge it again for further testing. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-22 01:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules